• 12(current)
Beta Library Integration Tool - Automatically add videos from plugins to your library
The automatic update option? Currently it doesn't work and in fact I don't think it even worked in the original repository, I think the service needed to work hadn't been implemented at the time.
It is in your roadmap?

It will be great to all the series (hawkeye) that release an episode a week.
(2022-01-06, 17:35)jokerigno Wrote: It is in your roadmap?

It will be great to all the series (hawkeye) that release an episode a week.

Yes, but I don't know when I'm going to change the LIT again, so there's nothing recorded.
Hello, I am trying to add TV shows to the library. For example, the name of the show is "The name of the show S01E05". Unfortunately, the shows are not added even though an ID is included.

The whole thing should be processed somewhere in one of the files under "Addons\script.library.integration.tool\resources\lib\items".

In the "episode.py" I saw that this is checked with the following "re.match('.*[0-9]x[0-9].*|.*[Ss][0-9].*[Ee][0-9].*', self.clean_title):".

What do I need to change to make this work?
(2022-03-09, 19:45)chaos83 Wrote: Hello, I am trying to add TV shows to the library. For example, the name of the show is "The name of the show S01E05". Unfortunately, the shows are not added even though an ID is included.

The whole thing should be processed somewhere in one of the files under "Addons\script.library.integration.tool\resources\lib\items".

In the "episode.py" I saw that this is checked with the following "re.match('.*[0-9]x[0-9].*|.*[Ss][0-9].*[Ee][0-9].*', self.clean_title):".

What do I need to change to make this work?
As I recall this is part of the original v4.x.x implementation.
Yes, I have already tried to adjust that. But it doesn't really work.

Can't be anything big, can it? Can you maybe take a look at it?
(2022-03-10, 01:03)chaos83 Wrote: Yes, I have already tried to adjust that. But it doesn't really work.

Can't be anything big, can it? Can you maybe take a look at it?

Adjust what young? What you mean? Version 4.x.x is the original version, which uses this method:
python:
re.match('.*[0-9]x[0-9].*|.*[Ss][0-9].*[Ee][0-9].*', self.clean_title):
It detects this, but whether it actually works is another story: The name of the show S01E05.

Go back a few pages and look for my repository, test it.
Hey kingkiller, great addon and i enjoy using it in my setup. However I was just wondering if you have any plans to include video addons like 3sat Mediathek, ARD Mediathek, ZDF Mediathek and addons like them. Thanks
(2022-04-24, 11:23)Trillian_M1 Wrote: Hey kingkiller, great addon and i enjoy using it in my setup. However I was just wondering if you have any plans to include video addons like 3sat Mediathek, ARD Mediathek, ZDF Mediathek and addons like them. Thanks

Well, I've never heard of these addons, open an issue on github, one day I'll look at these addons.
Hello ppl.
Could you please clear me up is YouTube plugin supported by LIT ?
I am trying to add random video from YouTube but after I select "It's Movie" or "It's a Show"
under LIT's context menu item "Add Selected item to library"
Nothing is happening...
Nor strm files created nor library have a new video

What can be wrong ?
Not supported.
Any plans to add YouTube as supported ? As well as Audio plugins ?
@Lunatixz had a good plugin PseudoLibrary in the past which was literally supporting any audio/video plugin, but after migration to Kodi 19 with Python 3 old one unfortunately not supported so i am looking for alternatives.
(2022-06-05, 11:55)mthawk Wrote: Any plans to add YouTube as supported ? As well as Audio plugins ?

It's not in my plans, but I can look at it at some point, I think it won't be that complex, at least when adding movies/series, for videos I don't know if it would fit in movies for example.

But I don't know when I'll get back into the LIT.

What youtube addon are you using?

(2022-06-05, 11:55)mthawk Wrote: @Lunatixz had a good plugin PseudoLibrary in the past which was literally supporting any audio/video plugin, but after migration to Kodi 19 with Python 3 old one unfortunately not supported so i am looking for alternatives.

Music is on the list of things to add support, I've tried to make the code structured in a very standardized way so that this is possible without needing great efforts, but I haven't messed with it yet.

With patience, anyone can include music plugins, just replicate some code snippets and modify the necessary and analyze what needs to be done for each plugin.
Hello.
(2022-06-05, 18:42)kingkiller Wrote: What youtube addon are you using?
YouTube 6.8.18+matrix.1 by anxdpanic & bromix from Kodi Addon Repo http://download.osmc.tv/kodi/addons/matr...o.youtube/

I am not a python guy, however long time ago i had to make small changes to @Lunatixz 's PseudoLibrary to make it work as i wanted Smile
But adaptation of python  2.x plugin to 3.0 seems not to be possible to me Smile
May be someone could take a look on PseudoLibrary's code and think is it worth to re-write for python 3.x Smile
(2022-06-10, 15:46)mthawk Wrote: Hello.
(2022-06-05, 18:42)kingkiller Wrote: What youtube addon are you using?
YouTube 6.8.18+matrix.1 by anxdpanic & bromix from Kodi Addon Repo http://download.osmc.tv/kodi/addons/matr...o.youtube/

I am not a python guy, however long time ago i had to make small changes to @Lunatixz 's PseudoLibrary to make it work as i wanted Smile
But adaptation of python  2.x plugin to 3.0 seems not to be possible to me Smile
May be someone could take a look on PseudoLibrary's code and think is it worth to re-write for python 3.x Smile

Well, as soon as I can I try to include YT, in relation to this addon, at least I can't touch it.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Integration Tool - Automatically add videos from plugins to your library0