• 3(current)
Beta Library Integration Tool - Automatically add videos from plugins to your library
(2018-04-25, 12:53)manfeed Wrote: Hi, I just discovered your addon and I love it! Thanks for your work. I'm trying to use it with the amazon prime addon...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=331136

...the movies do play through the amazon addon and also get added to the library, but when trying to play them when browsing from the library I get a message error; do you know if your addon is compatible with the amazon addon? Thanks again!

(2018-04-25, 19:14)104084485 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback!  It's good to know that people are using this add-on.

I just downloaded and tried to use the Amazon plugin, but unfortunately it looks like it doesn't support MacOS or Linux yet so I can't test it.  As soon as I can use it on one of my computers, I'll find out what's going on and see if it's possible to fix it on my end.

Hi, this is a great addon and it becomes one of my favourites. I'm having the same issue with Amazon VOD addon. Did u could test it to find where the problem is? Maybe it's Amazon addon issue cause LIT works perfectly with other addons. Im testing in the Shield by the way.
Thank you for your job.
Throwing an error when trying to add staged movies...
https://pastebin.com/CgDptMAT
(2018-06-29, 05:47)locoguano Wrote: Throwing an error when trying to add staged movies...
https://pastebin.com/CgDptMAT
 I just pushed a fix for it.  It was specific to Windows so I can't test it, but let me know if there are any other issues.
Looks like a great addon.  But I can't tell.

I downloaded your repository from github, but it won't install from the zip file (Windows 10).

Do you plan on expanding the addon into Linux?  A lot of us run Kodi on RPis.
What errors are you getting when you try to install on Windows?

Are you running into issues running it on Linux?  It should run fine there so let me know if you're getting any bugs.
I think I may have found a slight bug. When a tv show's episodes are organized by season within the video addon, the Library Integration tool does not scan the folders recursively. When a show has a subfolder with all the episodes in it, highlighting the show to "add selected item to the library" only adds that single subfolder folder. If you highlight the subfolder and select "add selected item to library" then all the episodes are added but each one is named after the subfolder. This happens even though the name of each stream has (show title - season#episode# - episode title)
Renaming each episode is possible but the show title in "managed shows" is still named after the subfolder from the video addon. I tried this on a few addons including Comedy Central and PlayOn. Let me know if I'm just doing something wrong if you wanna see my log files.
Sorry you're running into this.  The addon currently doesn't add videos recursively nor is it possible to rename TV shows yet.  These are both features I would like to add at some point, but they will require a refactor of the code and I don't think I'll have time to implement them any time soon.
Wonderful, I'm going to try it right now. Regards everybody!
@104084485 How might one set the managed folder to a
Code:
special://
 path url?

I'd like to set my managed folder path to:
Code:
special://userdata/addon_data/script.library.integration.tool/
but when I try and run the add-on for the first time it says in a notification:
Code:
Choose managed folder in settings!

The `tail -F kodi.log` spits out:
Code:
ERROR: Library Integration Tool v0.3.2 --> No managed folder!
when I try and run the add-on.

I have a unique backup/restore method I'd like to use but it requires the use of a
Code:
special://
path url. Any ideas? Great work and thanks mate! =]
@snoopyjoe I just pushed a pretty big update and I was able to implement recursively loading directories.  This causes updating to be a bit slower since many more directories need to be queried, so there's also a recursion limit in the settings and I moved updating synced directories to the background.  I tested with Comedy Central and some other plugins and it seems to work well.  Hope this solves this issue you were running into!

@roblav96 AFAIK you can't choose special://userdata/addon_data paths from Kodi's folder select dialog menu (other than finding it manually).  However, I had been considering moving the default location for the managed folder there for a while, which I just implemented in the latest update.  Now you just need to make sure "Use custom managed folder" is not selected in the settings, and it will use the special:// path as the managed folder by default.  Also check out the updated installation steps in the first post or README if you need help adding the path as a video source.
Hello, my plug-in is fully configured I think but the library doesn't recognize the.Strm files as library movie or TV show. Do you know why?
I managed to fix it. The ass on has different Metadata names
Hi, 

Firstly, fantastic add-on! Thankyou for creating it.

I tried installing on a Mac and had the following issue (which I have managed to resolve but will document it here in case anyone else has a similar issue). There was an initial error that flashed up when I installed, but it was quickly replaced by the "add-on installed" notification, so I didn't think too much of it (and didn't get the log).

When I tried to run the add-on, I got an error. (Error from the log:  https://pastebin.com/fqxqPqPH)

I tried uninstalling, then reinstalling, and it installed with no error, but the issue remained.

I stumbled on a fix. I changed the settings to use a custom managed folder and it reported "configured managed folder", and no error. But when I tried to run the add-on it told me to "Choose Managed Folder in Settings" . I went back into settings and turned off the option to use a custom managed folder and got the "Configured Managed Folder" notification again. Then I was able to open the add-on, and use it as normal. 

So my fix was to toggle the setting to use a custom managed folder, choose a folder. Try to run add-on. Then repeat but turn custom managed folder off. 

Cheers
Edited - Duplicate of above post, as cannot work out how to delete a post
@roly151  Thanks for bringing up this issue and posting the log!  What's happening is the addon is trying to use the addon directory, but apparently the directory isn't created automatically (I didn't realize this).  Once you change a setting though, then the addon directory gets created so your settings can be saved there.  Then the addon will be able to use the directory and open correctly.

To anyone else running into this issue, you just need to toggle any setting before the addon will open correctly.  I will have a fix up soon, hopefully sometime this week.
Is there anyway to rename show names, and not episode? For example I want to add a Hulu show from PlayOn Browser, but I need to add the "All Episodes" folder so I don't get duplicates. I don't want the show name to be All Episodes, how do i fix this? Thanks!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Integration Tool - Automatically add videos from plugins to your library0