Release Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi
@tkislan 

Thank you so much for adding me to the Skill Beta. I managed to get a secret key, download the add-on zip file, load the add-on, connect Kodi to the Kodi Connect Server, Enable the skill, give permission...

...And then at the last step, it finds my Kodi instance I set up and I select it, then it gives me a list of My Alexa Apps, This Device and My Echo Dot. I choose My Echo Dot and then it shows:

LINKED DEVICES

There are currently no linked devices.

instead of a linked successful message. SOOOO close! What did I do wrong?

Edit: I finally made it through all previous 47 pages and noticed others had this issue too. I updated my Kodi Connect to 1.22 (I originally had v1.17 from GitHub) and it made no difference. It still won't show any devices linked. I tried some commands to my Echo like, "Echo, play John Wick," and it said it was available from Kodi Test or Provider and asked which one, but when I said Kodi Test, it didn't work. After that, it never asked about Kodi Test again. It was always a problem with the provider. Is it possible it didn't install correctly or that v1.17 set up something wrong before I installed v1.22? Besides uninstalling the Add-On in Kodi, what config files do I need to delete in the Kodi/Kodi Add Ons directory to start over fresh? (If you think that would even help)

Messages In This Thread
Can't connect to Kodi connect - by Shaboobala - 2018-07-17, 07:39
RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - by tabun - 2018-11-22, 08:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi8