Release Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi
(2019-01-05, 02:14)nunz56 Wrote: Is the Beta trial still underway? I followed the instructions from here:https://github.com/kodi-connect/kodi-alexa-video But I keep getting the "We were unable to link Kodi at this time." Error.
I reinstalled the Kodi add on and tried several times to re-link but no luck.

Any help?
 Are you in a non-supported country? I was getting the same issue, and I had to do two things to get it to work (I literally just got it working, so the beta is still available):

1) Change your Amazon content settings to a supported country (I chose UK) (Account > Digital Content and Devices > Content and Devices > Preferences > Country/Region Settings > Change your country/region). You will probably need to enter a fake address in the chosen country (I happen to already have a UK address on my account, so that part was easy for me)
2) Connect to Kodi via a PC browser, not the Alexa app (you might need to log out and back in after doing step 1)

I also rebooted Kodi, but I'm not sure if that had any effect.

It is working really well, though I am not sure what effect changing my Amazon account region will have on buying stuff from Amazon, including physical goods and my Kindle account.

Messages In This Thread
Can't connect to Kodi connect - by Shaboobala - 2018-07-17, 07:39
RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - by djgreedo - 2019-01-05, 04:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi8