• 56(current)
Release Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to the dev.

Got this set up on three instances of Kodi, all linked to different dots, within about half an hour of reading this thread. It was astonishingly quick & easy.

There are a few issues, with it playing the first back to the future when I say back to the future two, for example, & Alexa assuming I want a flash briefing when I want to watch The Flash, but these are both understandable for different reasons.

This will be invaluable in the kitchen especially, as I rarely have clean/dry hands to be able to control Kodi in there!
I seem to be having the same issue as a few others.  I get the "We were unable to link Kodi at this time" message when trying to link and authorize the skill.  I'm located in the US and my amazon account is set to US, the kodi plugin seems to connect fine (no disconnect message in kodi).  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and thanks for creating this awesome feature.
I still have been unsuccessful getting it to link to Kodi (I'm using Leia 18) on my FireTV.  I get "Kodi connected" on kodi startup but it still fails to link when i try to enable the skill.

Anyone else successful with a Amazon fire stick or TV? Also what version of Kodi are you using?

Is it still working for anyone? Just got an email stating the beta test has ended.
Getting the "We were unable to link Kodi at this time" error when trying to link skill as well.

Skill was working perfectly before the previous beta ended and my setup has remained the same since.Any feedback would be appreciated .

Thank you for your awesome work so far Kislan!
(2019-01-14, 11:16)iophobia Wrote: Working like a charm, thanks. Looking forward to PVR integration if possible.

+1 for PVR integration, it would be great to have!
Getting the unable to link to Kodi at this time error as well.  Does anyone have a work-around or fix?  I'm a US amazon customer with a US address etc.
everything seems to work fine, exept when I want to enable the skill in alexa web I get  "We were unable to link Kodi at this time."
Also "unable to link kodi" in alexa app.
Support PVR, please...
No fix for the "no link" thing yet? I tried on my phone and on my PC.
Just want to say thank you, I have used the add-on for a while with no problems by now I can't get it to work at all,on new box, get msg " Beta test not found" plus got this email

"Thank you for your participation and feedback during the beta test for "Kodi".

Please use the following address to provide feedback:
[email protected]"
I have the add-on on two Firestick that is still working Huh?
I'm inclined to believe that OP has abandoned this promising project as it seems that a beta is not running at the moment .Who knows ,maybe we ll get an update soon on the matter ,or a new beta submitted.Fingers crossed...
I have been using this for quite a while successfully until today. Going to kodi connect and clicking the invitation url link i get the message " There was a problem
Your Amazon account does not have access to this Skills Beta Testing skill. Please contact the Skills Beta Testing administrator to gain access." Is there anything I'm doing wrong? I'm using version 0.1.17 0f the addon in kodi.
I really hope that @tkislan will renew the beta test for this skill for another three months. I love everything about this skill and use it on all my devices at home. As he have added the possibility to apply for the beta test on his web page its really easy for new people to use this skill. To everyone that uses this skill I really recommend to "buy him a beer" for all the work he have done, and hopefully will continue to do.
hello

is it still available to signup for beta?
when i try i get 'Error: Beta test not found'

thanks
James
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi8