Tutorial how to use KODI in an illegal way by a big company
Hello guys

The biggest swiss company for online shopping just released a full tutorial on how to use Kodi to watch movies and series illegally. It is written in german but if you read the keywords, the addon names and the title it should be clear. Otherwise you have to trust me. The comment section is already going nuts. link removed
In the whole EU, such things are illegal. In Switzerland though only uploading is illegal. Downloading illegal content is a grey area and that's how they justify such an article.

I'm posting this here in hope it will put more pressure towards removing the article.

o7
Thanks for the heads-up.

I've removed the link as we don't want to point even more people at it, but Team Kodi members can still access the post history and view the link should they wish to.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
There was a UK magazine, that was on sale in Supermarkets, that detailed how to get moody streams in Kodi.  Regardless of the actual law illegal streaming is a socially acceptable crime.  In the UK we have a law that bans the use of a mobile phone whilst driving, plenty still do it and no one seems to care.  Illegal streaming is the same.  Until the end user starts getting prosecuted nothing will change and that isn't going to happen any time soon.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tutorial how to use KODI in an illegal way by a big company0