Why am I not a donor?
I donated a few years back and just noticed my profile doesn't show with a donor below my name.

Maybe it was on an older version of the forums?? Any thoughts?
KODI running on...
Acer Aspire Revo | 2 x iPad Mini
HP Touchsmart | AppleTV | Raspberry Pi
Rene - if you can send me some info I can take a look and update your profile. The donor tag is for a total of $50. you can send to me via pm
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
We should not have lost any donor tags during any of the forum upgrades.
If you can show us you donated the required amount to get the tag (has always been 50$) i'll make sure to add it to your profile.
Donor status should not have been affected, i changed the default group myself to something else than ‘donor’.
Maybe OP can do the opposite..
Ahhh... I'm not here a lot (hence the late response), but I believe my donation was $25.

Thanks!
KODI running on...
In that case you can get the donor tag for an additional $25 Big Grin
Or you can make a signature "halfway on my way to earning a donor tag!"
Talking about signatures: "XBMC running on..." ?! Oo
Some things never change. Wink
Better??  Big Grin
KODI running on...
(2019-01-18, 03:00)rene Wrote: Better??  Big Grin
 hi @rene I am looking for the donation now so I can apply the changes. if you could provide more info I can update your status.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
bry. Read post #5, the member has not donated enough for donor status.

The "Better??" comment is referring to klojum's post.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-01-18, 14:44)bry Wrote:
(2019-01-18, 03:00)rene Wrote: Better??  Big Grin
 hi @rene I am looking for the donation now so I can apply the changes. if you could provide more info I can update your status. 
I guess I should have used the quote feature....

I updated my signature to read Kodi, instead of XBMC.

Cheers!
KODI running on...
(2018-01-25, 21:49)Kib Wrote: We should not have lost any donor tags during any of the forum upgrades.
If you can show us you donated the required amount to get the tag (has always been 50$) i'll make sure to add it to your profile.
50€ or 50 what?
it's 50$ or the equivalent thereof in other currencies.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why am I not a donor?0