Video (skipping) starting at 10 seconds in?
I'm trying to address a problem a problem I've been having for over a year, and It does not matter wether it is a YouTube video, a video locally stored, or one streamed via NFS.

Problem: Every time I start ANY video, it auto skips ahead to 10 seconds (approximately). The source does not not matter (local, remote, or plugin). 

I am using LibreELEC - though a slightly older version (Jarvis) - Kodi 16.1 or technically LibreELEC 7.1.3 

Am I overlooking a simple system setting? Before you state 'just upgrade to the newest version, that is the last option for me - it is in a hard to reach area, and I am a firm believer if 'it's not broken don't fix it'. Technically it's not broken, just this one weird issue. And I have this version configured with plugins, skins, options, etc... to just the way I like it. Again, I'm hoping it's a setting I am simply overlooking?

Thanks to all replies in advance!
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Thanks Klojum, will post the log when I drive over in 3 days - it's currently not at my house.

Just seeing if anyone ran into a similar issue in the meantime?
Does playback start pretty instantly or does it take ~10 seconds between pressing play and seeing the video?
If you have "adjust display refresh rate to match video" enabled the TV may take a number of seconds to display an image after switching. Does turning this off have an effect?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video (skipping) starting at 10 seconds in?0