Determine previous window
My addon utilizes a custom window, which just brings up a 'more info' type page that users interact with.

If the user is browsing within my addon.  They're presented some listitems, then when they select one, this window opens up.  When the custom window is closed, they are brought back to addons list of items.  This is exactly what I want.

If the user makes a favorite, or a widget on the home screen to this custom window (which is just a link to the plugin:// route), when the window is closed, they're brought back to the default sources list for videos / video addons.

I'd like to somehow be able to determine what the 'previous window' is so I can route them back to the home screen if thats where they were when they selected the item.  Any suggestions?
Have a service that monitor current window then when launched save set current window varible then on close return back..? Maybe it would work I played around with something similar but I can't remember if I got it working or not I thought I did but decided to go different route
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Determine previous window0