v17 Is the "all season" display gone?
Hi guys,
I would like to know if the display "all seasons" disappeared with Kodi 17?

I can not even manually assign the menu to "manage->choose the illustration" this disappears?

Thank you very much for your help
(2018-01-26, 01:36)Supaiku Wrote: I would like to know if the display "all seasons" disappeared with Kodi 17?
Ensure you have enabled setting 3.1 http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Vid...tems_entry

(2018-01-26, 01:36)Supaiku Wrote: I can not even manually assign the menu to "manage->choose the illustration" this disappears?
Not sure what this means.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank Karellen .

Yes "Show all items entry" is enable.

When you are un media library mode in Jarvis , the display gave us this:

(as seen above) the ability to manually choose the poster with: Manage->Choose art

Now since Krypton the poster "all-season" is no longer displayed? and it is impossible to choose it manually as under Jarvis.

Is it still possible under Krypton? (because under Jarvis it works very well)
(2018-01-26, 14:56)Supaiku Wrote: and it is impossible to choose it manually as under Jarvis.
Why is it impossible? Highlight the All Seasons entry, call up the Context Menu select Manage, select Choose Art
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Because when I do "Context Menu Select Manage" the menu disappears "Select Choose Art" does not appear ..

Many people around me, and other forums (https://forum.mpdb.tv) have noticed the same problem.

That's why I thought this option might have gone away ..
You can see what's going on:

http://www.k-upload.fr/afficher-video-20...5.mp4.html
Ok, I understand that English may not be your first language, but it is annoying that it took 6 posts for you to finally describe the problem. Next time, start off with the critical information...

Yes, I can confirm that behaviour on my Test machine. On my main setup, I do not experience that problem. The only difference I can see between my two machines is that my Main Kodi is always upgraded to the next stable release whereas my Test machine is always a fresh install.

It is pretty safe to say that there will be no fix for it in v17.x as there is no more development work occurring on v17. All work is being conducted on v18.

I have also tested this on a two week old v18 on my test machine and the All Seasons artwork works correctly. Whatever the problem, it has been fixed in v18, along with another glitch somewhat related to this issue.
My Signature
Sorry for the inconvenience, but doing one's best does not always work ..

Thank you for your answers and your research time, I understand better now.

I'm looking forward to the release of version 18.

Thanks again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is the "all season" display gone?0