Req PVR.EpgEventRemainingTime: add PVR.EpgEventRemainingTime(format)
PVR.EpgEventRemainingTime is new in Leia.
Please add PVR.EpgEventRemainingTime(format) like in
Player.TimeRemaining(format)
Shows hours (hh), minutes (mm) or seconds (ss). When 12 hour clock is used (xx) will return AM/PM. Also supported: (hh : mm), (mm : ss), (hh:mm : ss), (hh:mm : ss). (Wiki)

I don't know, if InfoLabel-requests for skinning are correct here or if they have to go in "Feature Requests". Feel free to move this thread
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
@ksooo :
I just saw your PR in github for #17754 and others
Thx for this

If you have some spare time, can you please have a look at this FR? This would make PVR.EpgEventRemainingTime even with Player.TimeRemaining, where you can have Player.TimeRemaining(format).
Atm PVR.EpgEventRemainingTime returns hh:mmConfuseds only. If hh == 0 then it returns mmConfuseds
Thx in advance

just my 0,02€: Player.TimeRemaining vs PVR.EpgEventRemainingTime

PS: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=328742 is also with looking into
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2018-03-12, 21:47)Solo0815 Wrote: PS: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=328742 is also with looking into
Solo0815
Something odd going with this. When I posted that thread I was using the VUPlus Client and wouldn't get the correct duration returned for my recordings. However, just bought a new tuner card last week and tried MediaPortal and NextPVR clients and both showing durations correctly for my new recordings. So not sure if this universal problem or limited to certain clients only. Have you experienced the same thing?

Did the PVR start time issue ever get resolved for player items? Also, I've noticed that when a PVR programme ends, the progress bar is not resetting to the beginning for the next show that starts. Think I saw somebody else make a post about this issue a week ago or so.

Hope somebody finds some time to look at my post about not getting any audio for HD Channels on my new tuner card. Might have a perfect picture quality, but can't say I really want to take up lip reading lessons in order to watch these channels...... Tongue

Apologies for butting in here..... Smile
(2018-03-12, 21:47)Solo0815 Wrote: @ksooo :
If you have some spare time, can you please have a look at this FR? This would make PVR.EpgEventRemainingTime even with Player.TimeRemaining, where you can have Player.TimeRemaining(format).
Atm PVR.EpgEventRemainingTime returns hh:mmConfuseds only. If hh == 0 then it returns mmConfuseds

I put this on my to-do list. But no promises... :-)
(2018-03-13, 01:22)ksooo Wrote:
(2018-03-12, 21:47)Solo0815 Wrote: @ksooo :

I put this on my to-do list. But no promises... :-) 
13651 (PR) :-)
Just saw it *thumbsup*
Thx

Don't know, if this is already reported:
The progressbar doesn't anymore. It stays at the same length the whole time. Milhouse 1403 on RPi 3 with TVHclient.
It worked with the 0903-build fom milhouse. If you want me to test the build it appeard the first time, please let me know.
(2018-03-15, 21:19)Solo0815 Wrote: Just saw it *thumbsup*
Thx

Don't know, if this is already reported:
The progressbar doesn't anymore. It stays at the same length the whole time. Milhouse 1403 on RPi 3 with TVHclient.
It worked with the 0903-build fom milhouse. If you want me to test the build it appeard the first time, please let me know.
Yes, read my post 2 above yours where I asked the same thing.
But seems only some people get a response I guess......
I cannot confirm the progressbar issue. It updates fine, even if I jump back to the previous show if it's still available via timeshift (also TVH).
But I only tested it in my Embuary skin, not in Estuary.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2018-03-15, 23:13)sualfred Wrote: I cannot confirm the progressbar issue. It updates fine, even if I jump back to the previous show if it's still available via timeshift (also TVH).
But I only tested it in my Embuary skin, not in Estuary.

Working fine here, Estuary + latest Kodi master + pvr.hts + tvheadend 4.2
Sorry! It is working now *wtf*
Thx for all

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR.EpgEventRemainingTime: add PVR.EpgEventRemainingTime(format)0