New Addon - TiVo UI Sounds
(2019-11-12, 06:00)Karellen Wrote: Good to hear @RobbieWilkes

I am not the best person to guide you in submitting to the repo, but there is a wiki page that details how. Follow this and once you submit to the repo, the developers there will talk you through if it is not quite right.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Submitting_Add-ons

Thanks!  I remember looking at that last time, and it made my head spin in the few minutes I could devote to it.  LOL!  I'm going to be having surgery soon, and will probably have some downtime to devote to reading through and figuring it out then.  In the mean-time, I'll just post the link to the Google drive share, and anyone that's interested can give it a look.
(2019-11-11, 04:50)ctindell81 Wrote: ok, so i cant figure out how to pm you, so my email is [email protected]

Hey!  I emailed the zip file to you, when I noticed your email address had popped up.  I also decided to take your advice, and put it up on Google Drive.

Here's the link for you, or for anyone else that might want the TiVo bleeps and bloops.  Smile

KODI - TiVo UI Sounds

Please let me know how it works for you and what device or OS you're using.

Along with the KODI UI, I've also incorporated the sounds into the AutoHotkey scripts that I developed for YouTubeTV, Netflix, Hulu, DC Universe & YouTube.  I utilize KODI as the centerpoint of my HTPCs, and then launch the scripts, which load the sites via Chrome in kiosk mode, or, recently, the Win10 "modern apps". The scripts allow the use of my MCE remotes, which, along with the TiVo sounds, makes it very cohesive and user friendly.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

All my best!
Sure. If you get stuck ask in the Development/Addons forum and someone should be able to answer.

Hope all goes well with the surgery and it is nothing major.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-02-13, 05:53)MrCrispy Wrote: I'd love this! Have you seen here - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160975 and https://kodi.wiki/view/Submitting_Add-ons?

You had expressed interest in this a while back, so thought I'd let you know that I've made the zip file available, if you'd still like to have it.

KODI - TiVo UI Sounds
(2019-11-12, 06:56)Karellen Wrote: Sure. If you get stuck ask in the Development/Addons forum and someone should be able to answer.

Thanks for the well-wishes.  Shoulder / Arm surgery on my dominant arm, so it's gonna suck, but hopefully it's going to allow for normal use once again.

I'll definitely take your advice and reach out if I get stuck.  I've always found very helpful folks in these forums, you foremost among them.
(2019-11-12, 06:38)RobbieWilkes Wrote:
(2019-11-11, 04:50)ctindell81 Wrote: ok, so i cant figure out how to pm you, so my email is [email protected]

Hey!  I emailed the zip file to you, when I noticed your email address had popped up.  I also decided to take your advice, and put it up on Google Drive.

Here's the link for you, or for anyone else that might want the TiVo bleeps and bloops.  Smile

KODI - TiVo UI Sounds

Along with the KODI UI, I've also incorporated the sounds into the AutoHotkey scripts that I developed for YouTubeTV, Netflix, Hulu, DC Universe & YouTube.  I utilize KODI as the centerpoint of my HTPCs, and then launch the scripts, which load the sites via Chrome in kiosk mode, or, recently, the Win10 "modern apps". The scripts allow the use of my MCE remotes, which, along with the TiVo sounds, makes it very cohesive and user friendly.

All my best! 
That's freaking awesome man! I got your email but there was nothing attached, I am pretty certain that gmail may have removed it. You uploaded it to google drive though, so it works for me. Good job on this work man!!!
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
(2019-11-12, 23:11)ctindell81 Wrote:
(2019-11-12, 06:38)RobbieWilkes Wrote:

KODI - TiVo UI Sounds

All my best!  
That's freaking awesome man! I got your email but there was nothing attached, I am pretty certain that gmail may have removed it. You uploaded it to google drive though, so it works for me. Good job on this work man!!! 
Fantastic!  Do you mind if I ask what kind of device or OS you're running it on?  Also, which version of Kodi?

Thanks again for testing it out!

Robbie
(2019-11-13, 01:28)RobbieWilkes Wrote:
(2019-11-12, 23:11)ctindell81 Wrote:
(2019-11-12, 06:38)RobbieWilkes Wrote: Hey!  I emailed the zip file to you, when I noticed your email address had popped up.  I also decided to take your advice, and put it up on Google Drive.

KODI - TiVo UI Sounds

All my best!  
Fantastic!  Do you mind if I ask what kind of device or OS you're running it on?  Also, which version of Kodi?

Robbie  

Yeah, sorry. I forget that those things matter when testing out multi-platform apps. Im running a firestick and windows 10 1909 HTPC both are running Leia....I just had to stop myself from talking about it...its my baby. LOL
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
(2019-11-13, 19:35)ctindell81 Wrote:
(2019-11-13, 01:28)RobbieWilkes Wrote:
(2019-11-12, 23:11)ctindell81 Wrote: That's freaking awesome man! I got your email but there was nothing attached, I am pretty certain that gmail may have removed it. You uploaded it to google drive though, so it works for me. Good job on this work man!!!   

Robbie   

Yeah, sorry. I forget that those things matter when testing out multi-platform apps. Im running a firestick and windows 10 1909 HTPC both are running Leia....I just had to stop myself from talking about it...its my baby. LOL 

Pffft... brag away.  LOL!  Like you, I'm very proud of my setup.  When I decided to "cut the cord" (get rid of cable tv) and moved to YouTubeTV, my KODI htpcs became central in all of the mediacenters throughout the house, and I saved over $110 a month.  It took some work, but it was totally worth it, and a LOT of fun.
(2019-11-12, 07:11)RobbieWilkes Wrote:
(2019-11-12, 06:56)Karellen Wrote: Sure. If you get stuck ask in the Development/Addons forum and someone should be able to answer.

Thanks for the well-wishes.  Shoulder / Arm surgery on my dominant arm, so it's gonna suck, but hopefully it's going to allow for normal use once again.

I'll definitely take your advice and reach out if I get stuck.  I've always found very helpful folks in these forums, you foremost among them.  

I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder issues....Thankfully you have surgery lined up...if you would please excuse my dark humor in saying I hope it's not too hard  "reaching out" before and after surgery  Eek

Hopefully I am not offensive and you find my humor dumb rather than offensive.

I want to reiterate how much I love the sounds though. They're so pleasant on the ears that I am navigating just to hear 'em. LOL

As for bragging about my setup, I will leave that to the PM system instead of flooding the thread with posts that are irrelevant to the thread
↯ Ω ☿

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Addon - TiVo UI Sounds0