Bug No Visualization option in music Player
Music 
Hello!

I'm using KODI 17.6 with Xfluence skin.

I don't know it's a general KODI related problem or just with Xfluence/Confluence but I have no option to turn on Visualization for music Playback.

I have tried both from the Playback menu and to set it from the Settings menu, but there's just no option on the list to select any kind of Visualization, the only option selectable is "Clear". And the music player just keeps on showing the default blue musical note mozaik background, nothing more.

How could be this fixed?

Thanks!
Hello again!

So, no one else have experienced this problem so far?

I'm still wondering if it's just a Skin related problem (and I maybe need to install some additional add-ons to get it working), or a general KODI problem yet?

Advice, replies would be appreciated, thank you!
Same issue here
Since krypton, the addon-database has changed a bit in the way it functions. Pre-krypton, "enabled" would be the default status but  now "disabled" is the default status and only the most crucial system addons are exempt from that. This causes the visualization addons to also be disabled by default. So go to addons > my addons > look and feel > visualization  and enable the ones you want to use. After this they should show up in both the playback and the settings menu.
Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Visualization option in music Player0