EMM Not Scraping Movie Plot
I'm currently running 1.3.0.18 and everything works ok except the fact that when I run EMM using an automated task via command line, (newauto -all), the movie plot details aren't included in the NFO file.  If I manually launch EMM and re-scrape the movie, then for whatever reason, the plot details are now included.  This hasn't always been the case.

I've tried updating to 1.4 however after initially adding my library, when I launch EMM 1.4 the startup time is way over 2 mins and CPU and RAM usage goes through the roof.

Can anyone advise on why the plot details aren't being included?
1.3.x is no longer supported. Please use the latest daily build: Link
Please read the new CL parameters for 1.4.8.x: Link
(2018-01-30, 15:24)DanCooper Wrote: 1.3.x is no longer supported. Please use the latest daily build: Link

Thanks however as mentioned, I've tried 1.4 however startup times are ridiculous for some reason. I have tried both x64 and x86 versions and also tried the latest daily x64 build however startup time is too long. Any ideas why?
(2018-01-30, 15:24)DanCooper Wrote: 1.3.x is no longer supported. Please use the latest daily build: Link
 I am now running 1.4.90-alpha.git.134d3f3.
It is installed in the default location.

The initial launch is fine, and after configuring and adding my library it performs a scan.  When I restart Ember it takes too long to start up.  Any ideas?
Please close Ember, delete all logs (.\Ember media Manager\Logs\*.csv), start Ember and close if it's fully started and upload the new log to http://www.pastebin.com
(2018-01-30, 17:29)DanCooper Wrote: Please close Ember, delete all logs (.\Ember media Manager\Logs\*.csv), start Ember and close if it's fully started and upload the new log to http://www.pastebin.com
 Looks like I've resolved that part at least - I updated my .net version and now it launches quickly and smoothly.  Thank you Smile

Can you help with my command line please?  Getting a bit confused with the link you sent me.  I'm on version 1.4.90.  I have set the movie source in Ember as F:\Server Folders\Videos.

I've tried different combinations of command line paramters but I can't get them to scrape a new movie I have added to the above directory.  Are you able to assist?

I have used the below but can't seem to get it right. 
Code:
C:\Ember Media Manager BETA>"Ember Media Manager.exe" -scrapemovies newauto all

C:\Ember Media Manager BETA>"Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatemovies newauto all

C:\Ember Media Manager BETA>"Ember Media Manager.exe" -scanfolder "F:\ServerFolders\Videos" -newauto -all

EDIT:

I've managed to get the below commands working separately.  I can't seem to get them to work as a single command though!

Code:

C:\Ember Media Manager BETA>"Ember Media Manager.exe" -scanfolder "F:\ServerFolders\Videos"
followed by:
C:\Ember Media Manager BETA>"Ember Media Manager.exe" -scrapemovies newauto all"
Movies are only "new" just after database update. Each database update and restart of Ember reset all already added movies back to "not-new".
So you've to use scan and scrape in one command:
Code:
C:\Ember Media Manager BETA>"Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all
or
Code:
C:\Ember Media Manager BETA>"Ember Media Manager.exe" -scanfolder "F:\ServerFolders\Videos" -scrapemovies newauto all
(2018-01-30, 18:05)DanCooper Wrote: Movies are only "new" just after database update. Each database update and restart of Ember reset all already added movies back to "not-new".
So you've to use scan and scrape in one command:
Code:
C:\Ember Media Manager BETA>"Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all
or
Code:
C:\Ember Media Manager BETA>"Ember Media Manager.exe" -scanfolder "F:\ServerFolders\Videos" -scrapemovies newauto all
Working now and the plot details are automatically being populated in the NFO.  Woohoo!  Cheers bud

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMM Not Scraping Movie Plot0