• 3(current)
lirc and resume
Ok that's interesting. Then I really hope this works Smile
This time I've made complete files instead that would be easier for you.
LIRC.cpp
LIRC.h

if you prefer diffs then you have one here
(Just so you don't go round delete the line numbers scroll down to the update post Wink )

Thx alot for all your help.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
I made this changes and that seam to work. Smile

Code:
if (errno == 0)
    {
    CLog::Log(LOGDEBUG, "LIRC: IOERROR - REINITIALIZING", errno);
    fclose(m_file);
    Initialize();
    }

I will tire your files soon, but I guess they will work.

/J
Smile Now sleep work fine – thanks Smile

/j
Ok it's commited to svn now, you'll need to delete your LIRC.cpp and LIRC.h (otherwise you will probably get issues with svn seeing as you played in the same files Smile )

Thx alot for the help mate!

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Nice work, I will try it as soon as I can figure out why the newest revision don't compile. Are there some new dependencies? I have been away from the weekend.
Uhm, nothing with LIRC atlest, but libass was added newly, check README there should be an updated apt-get line.

/Topfs2

This is off topic, but the README.linux is missing the libfontconfig1-dev package. At least on my Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Real-time setup. But I can't really complain, Hardy isn't listed in README.linux so I used the Gutsy line.
teddy Wrote:But I can't really complain, Hardy isn't listed in README.linux so I used the Gutsy line.

I beg to differ, it's been there for quite some time now.
Suspend worked, and I was able to use XBMC after resume. Problem now is that I use irexec,irdevent and the .lircdrc file to start the suspend.sh script to put the computer in suspend. This do not work after resume and I am not able to put the computer in suspend another time? joed how do you implement the suspend function in xbmc?
Ehh, sorry my mistake.....scrolling is a nice feature in a text viewer Wink
I edited “skin/Project Mayhem III/PAL16x9/DialogButtonMenu.xml”

Code:
<texturenofocus>sub-shutdown-nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
<onclick>System.Exec(/etc/acpi/sleep.sh)</onclick>

This is not at all prefect, but it work for me.

It would be nice to have the opportunity to choose if you want to power off or suspend.
I had to revamp the patch so it didn't caused troubles with computers with no LIRC device connected. SO if you could try if sleep still works I'd love it Smile

if not the log would be awesome Smile

I made a litle howto on my setup. It isn't the best howto I have seen, but if you follow this steps it should work. I will post it in the tips&tricks shortly

http://pmaster.no/howto/lirc_suspend_resume.txt
Seems that I am not able to stop the screensaver after a resume (SolarWinds) with the remote.
@ Topfs2

I have tested the new build of xbmc and it doesn’t work with sleep.

I will do some more tests this weekend.

/J
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
lirc and resume0