sRGB PNG converter?
Dear sirs, could anyone point me some 'batch' PNG converter for sRGB profile?
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
I assume you mean to fix the warnings while creating a xbt file. See https://gist.github.com/rupakraj/5e7e58a666282ca9c2f7 for how to do that with pngcrusher.
Yes, that's right. Thanks a lot, but the conversion should be file-by-file?

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Yes per file, but you can do it in batch through the command line.
Done. To help other people with the same doubt, the command line to automate the conversion is this:

pngcrush -ow -rem allb -reduce -d "test" *.png

Ps. "test" is a new folder created (any name) where the converted images will be placed.

Thank you, BigNoid.
Best regards.

Visit my website
(2018-01-31, 11:02)BigNoid Wrote: I assume you mean to fix the warnings while creating a xbt file. See https://gist.github.com/rupakraj/5e7e58a666282ca9c2f7 for how to do that with pngcrusher.
Thanks for this @BigNoid as I tried to follow this change when you committed it originally but I had no idea what to do and I really borked my image files using some random program. I did some research and found a commandline example for Windows that worked recursively for all png files. Just replace yourdir with the location of the media folder...
Code:
FOR /R "yourdir" %f IN (*.png) DO pngcrush -ow -rem allb -reduce "%f"
My example would be "C:\Users\SiLVO\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\Aeon-Nox-SiLVO\media" in place of "yourdir"

Thanks!
(2018-02-01, 08:21)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-01-31, 11:02)BigNoid Wrote: I assume you mean to fix the warnings while creating a xbt file. See https://gist.github.com/rupakraj/5e7e58a666282ca9c2f7 for how to do that with pngcrusher.
Thanks for this @BigNoid as I tried to follow this change when you committed it originally but I had no idea what to do and I really borked my image files using some random program. I did some research and found a commandline example for Windows that worked recursively for all png files. Just replace yourdir with the location of the media folder...
Code:
FOR /R "yourdir" %f IN (*.png) DO pngcrush -ow -rem allb -reduce "%f"
My example would be "C:\Users\SiLVO\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\Aeon-Nox-SiLVO\media" in place of "yourdir"

Thanks! 
Yeah I used this before and that messed up the images too. Glad you guys got it working Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sRGB PNG converter?0