Home buttons don't appear
Hi all,

I have installed eminence mod and the dependecies and now, when I have activated the skin I can't view the down bottons in home page, so I can't do nothing and I can't access the system menu to change to other skin!!!!

How can i solve it?? or how can I change the skin from code for exampleHuh
Mr. Knight,

One thread on your problem will do, no need to create a multitude of them.
Have a little patience, please. This is a internet forum, not a commercial company's help desk. Smile
Sorry Sir,

I'm not sure what was the correct forum Sad
(2018-01-31, 08:58)oscar_knight Wrote: Hi all,

I have installed eminence mod and the dependecies and now, when I have activated the skin I can't view the down bottons in home page, so I can't do nothing and I can't access the system menu to change to other skin!!!!

How can i solve it?? or how can I change the skin from code for exampleHuh
To solve the problem, I'll need more information. Which version of the skin? Did you follow the instructions in the Eminence mod post? Do you have marcelveldt's beta repo? Are there entries in the Kodi.log?
This sounds as if there's something wrong with the installation of skinshortcuts, or the skin installation.

For a quick workaround, pressing s should bring up the system menu (if it was able to generate), which has a settings entry. From there, you should be able to change the skin. If that fails, you can always manually delete the skin folder from the addons folder (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.eminence.2.mod.Krypton), this will revert you back to the default Kodi skin.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
I solved it deleting the guisettings.xml from the userdata folder. This revert kodi to default skin.

Thanks Alanon for your reply
No problem! If you'd like to troubleshoot your issue, please let me know.

I'd advise installing my repository again, and taking one more try to see if it installs properly.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home buttons don't appear0