Release C More add-on thread
(2020-01-22, 08:00)M89SE Wrote: Hi Emil,

I'm a developer for the m-TVGuide addon, and as I find it very interesting I would like to implement C More as a TV service provider in such way I've done with other polish providers (Cyfrowy Polsat GO, nc+ GO) by modifying your code, and I wonder if you don't mind?.

BR

Mariusz
mods-kodi

Hi!

Sure, as long as you comply with the MIT License I'm completely fine with it. It is open source after all! :-)
(2020-01-22, 10:24)emilsvennesson Wrote:
(2020-01-22, 08:00)M89SE Wrote: Hi Emil,

I'm a developer for the m-TVGuide addon, and as I find it very interesting I would like to implement C More as a TV service provider in such way I've done with other polish providers (Cyfrowy Polsat GO, nc+ GO) by modifying your code, and I wonder if you don't mind?.

BR

Mariusz
mods-kodi

Hi!

Sure, as long as you comply with the MIT License I'm completely fine with it. It is open source after all! :-)   

Yes, of course I'll follow the MIT License. I understand that it's open source but I think you should always respect someone's work, after all it's no harm in just asking, thank you.
@emilsvennesson Are you planning to fix login for operator such as Telia provider? As now I'm only getting standard cmore login to work in my addon.
(2020-02-15, 11:43)M89SE Wrote: @emilsvennesson Are you planning to fix login for operator such as Telia provider? As now I'm only getting standard cmore login to work in my addon.

I don't have an account and limited time to work on this. You can send me a PM with account details and I'll take a look if it's something that can be fixed relatively easy.
(2020-02-15, 14:53)emilsvennesson Wrote:
(2020-02-15, 11:43)M89SE Wrote: @emilsvennesson Are you planning to fix login for operator such as Telia provider? As now I'm only getting standard cmore login to work in my addon.

I don't have an account and limited time to work on this. You can send me a PM with account details and I'll take a look if it's something that can be fixed relatively easy. 
I've sent you a PM. Thank you!
Tried this addon today, and just get "error check logs"

checking the logs :

020-09-22 11:04:58.548 T:140360217302784   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'requests.exceptions.ConnectionError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='account.cmore.se', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /session?client=cmore-android&legacy=true (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa8487082d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/default.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                addon.run()
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/addon.py", line 14, in run
                                                router(sys.argv[2][1:])  # trim the leading '?' from the plugin call paramstring
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/addon.py", line 398, in router
                                                if helper.check_for_prerequisites():
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/resources/lib/kodihelper.py", line 88, in check_for_prerequisites
                                                if self.set_locale(self.get_setting('locale')) and self.set_login_credentials() and self.check_for_credentials():
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/resources/lib/kodihelper.py", line 118, in check_for_credentials
                                                self.login_process()
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/resources/lib/kodihelper.py", line 125, in login_process
                                                self.c.login(username, password, operator)
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/resources/lib/cmore.py", line 182, in login
                                                credentials = self.make_request(url, method, params=params, payload=payload)
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/resources/lib/cmore.py", line 70, in make_request
                                                req = self.http_session.post(url, params=params, data=payload, headers=headers)
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 581, in post
                                                return self.request('POST', url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 533, in request
                                                resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 646, in send
                                                r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/adapters.py", line 516, in send
                                                raise ConnectionError(e, request=request)
                                            ConnectionError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='account.cmore.se', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /session?client=cmore-android&legacy=true (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa8487082d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

it seems it tries to contact account.cmore.se , this does not seem to be a valid url (ing: account.cmore.se: Name or service not known)

please can you look at this issue?

Best Regards
Patric
(2020-09-22, 11:11)mrpg Wrote: Tried this addon today, and just get "error check logs"

checking the logs :

020-09-22 11:04:58.548 T:140360217302784   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'requests.exceptions.ConnectionError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='account.cmore.se', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /session?client=cmore-android&legacy=true (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa8487082d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/default.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                addon.run()
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/addon.py", line 14, in run
                                                router(sys.argv[2][1:])  # trim the leading '?' from the plugin call paramstring
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/addon.py", line 398, in router
                                                if helper.check_for_prerequisites():
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/resources/lib/kodihelper.py", line 88, in check_for_prerequisites
                                                if self.set_locale(self.get_setting('locale')) and self.set_login_credentials() and self.check_for_credentials():
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/resources/lib/kodihelper.py", line 118, in check_for_credentials
                                                self.login_process()
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/resources/lib/kodihelper.py", line 125, in login_process
                                                self.c.login(username, password, operator)
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/resources/lib/cmore.py", line 182, in login
                                                credentials = self.make_request(url, method, params=params, payload=payload)
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cmore/resources/lib/cmore.py", line 70, in make_request
                                                req = self.http_session.post(url, params=params, data=payload, headers=headers)
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 581, in post
                                                return self.request('POST', url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 533, in request
                                                resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 646, in send
                                                r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/mrpg/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/adapters.py", line 516, in send
                                                raise ConnectionError(e, request=request)
                                            ConnectionError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='account.cmore.se', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /session?client=cmore-android&legacy=true (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa8487082d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

it seems it tries to contact account.cmore.se , this does not seem to be a valid url (ing: account.cmore.se: Name or service not known)

please can you look at this issue?

Best Regards
Patric

Hi!
+1 on the above issue. Got the exact same problem. The log seems to be the same as well.
Help is much appreciated!

Thank you
Regards
Nils
Is it any Kodi19 version available for Cmore addon? Or will it be created?

Thanks for great work
Kristian
+1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
C More add-on thread0