PTVL 10.7.0d???
I'm getting a "Available Update" notification on Kodi 17.6 for PseudoTV Live 10.7.0d?  When I click on PTVL on the "Available Updates" list, it goes to the old Lunatix Repository with only Version 0.8.0f available - which I already had installed.  I click that link and it says that PTVL was updated.  But now PTVL doesn't work at all and I can't access the configuration settings.

Is there actually a new update available, or is this some sort of glitch?
(2018-01-31, 14:59)Denny Wrote: I'm getting a "Available Update" notification on Kodi 17.6 for PseudoTV Live 10.7.0d?  When I click on PTVL on the "Available Updates" list, it goes to the old Lunatix Repository with only Version 0.8.0f available - which I already had installed.  I click that link and it says that PTVL was updated.  But now PTVL doesn't work at all and I can't access the configuration settings.

Is there actually a new update available, or is this some sort of glitch?
 I found in a quick Google search that a repo called 'kodil' has this version installed. Do you have that repo installed?

@Lunatixz https://github.com/kodil/kodil/tree/mast...udotv.live
yup and that is a banned add-on (wiki) repo
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2018-01-31, 15:17)bry Wrote: yup and that is a banned add-on (wiki) repo
 Do you want me to remove my link? I was only sharing it so Lunatixz was aware.
I do not have any repository named "Kodil" installed.

I thought that Lunatix had finally updated PTVL, but it seemed a very weird jump in version numbers...
I'm aware, it's one of the many reasons to avoid pooled repositories. A few years ago a group of asshats bumped v.0.7.0 to v.10.7.0.

You should avoid installing any repository that isn't provide by a developer.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PTVL 10.7.0d???0