Solved Rapier doesn´t available on LibreELEC?
Hi, I´m running latest LibreElec 8.2.2 on a Paspberry 3. I want to install Rapier, but I can´t find it on the list of available Skins. Is there a specific Repository I have to choose or do I have to install it from a zip? In advanve many thanx for helping me.

I´ve found why it wasn´t on the list: It wasn´t activated at addon section
If I enable it and then switch the skin to Rapier, the screen is getting black, however the mp3 in the background is still playing.
After starting with a hard reset the old skin comes up with a message in a window:

The following add-ons are incompatible with this version of Kodi and have been automaticly disabled: Rapier

How can I solve this?
Thread marked solved.
It´s not solved.
I would be happy if someone could advice me how to install.
I'll mark the thread unsolved.

Rapier is available from the official Kodi addon repository for all the latest versions of Kodi.

Which version of Kodi do you use and which version of Rapier are you trying to install?
Libreelec 8.8.2 runs Kodi 17.6.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2018-02-03, 05:56)nickr Wrote: Libreelec 8.8.2 runs Kodi 17.6.
I don't believe LibreELEC has such a high version number. Wink

And sorry for the Thread Solved action earlier. Must have been a slip of the mouse/finger. Sleepy
Sorry you are right, I assume he means 8.2.2.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2018-02-02, 14:39)tabesp Wrote: After starting with a hard reset the old skin comes up with a message in a window:

The following add-ons are incompatible with this version of Kodi and have been automaticly disabled: Rapier

How can I solve this?
Uninstall rapier.
Rapier should then be visible in the kodi repo.
Re-install rapier.
(2018-02-03, 23:19)trogggy Wrote: Uninstall rapier.
Rapier should then be visible in the kodi repo.
Re-install rapier. 

That's a good idea.
Hi, thank you very much for your help. That´s the first I tried, remove Rapier, reboot, then reinstall. It´s the same result. After re-install the old skin comes up with a message in a window:

So I might imagine, that before something went wrong where files or librarys of a newer or older version of Rapier are existing in the system. Is there any way to purge all files used by Rapier so that doing a re-install the package manager has to download all files again from the repository?
Which version of Rapier are you trying to install?

It will be helpful if you provide a debug log and try all this again.
Log_file/Easy (wiki)
All I can think then is that uninstalling leaves the old zip file in your packages folder (which is normal / expected), so when you re-install you're still getting the old version (which shouldn't happen, at least AFAIK).  Maybe.
If it were me I would try:
Uninstall rapier (as before)
Check the contents of /storage/.kodi/addons/packages for the zip (skin.rapier.zip or similar) - if it's there delete it
Restart kodi
Re-install rapier.

Edit: I'd try the above - as it's quick, easy and won't break anything - but if / when it doesn't work post a debug log (of an attempted install) as per Gade's post above.
Thanx again to everybody for helping me, now it´s working!

A quick summary if someone has a similar problem, to remove incompapatible packages and enforce new download of a compatible package from a specific repository:

1.) Search and delete the package at /storage/.kodi/addons/packages
2.) Reboot Kodi
3.) Deinstall using the package manager
4.) Reboot Kodi again
5.) New install using the package manager, this will start downloading the package where you can select the repository to be sure that you got the package version you want to install
Great that it's working.

Thanks for helping, everyone!

I'll mark this thread as solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier doesn´t available on LibreELEC?0