v18 copacetix
Updated for me and Leia (RIP in a galaxy far far away...).

Includes colorbox and some additions for my use.

https://github.com/BADMS/skin.copacetix

Or get my repo https://github.com/BADMS/repository.BADM...-1.0.0.zip

BASED on a rebel base... I mean skin.copacetic by QuizKid & Hitcher

watch gallery
Come on man, show some screenshots!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
HAha, done, was in a rush! Big Grin

Settings and bits are a bit ruff.
Menu available on any page by pushing off screen.
- updated on github (mainly sort colors if colorbox not loaded)
- on my repo now, I probably wont update version number that much so reinstall package as and when
- split screen
- shift landscape
- prettify settings
- color bits

https://github.com/BADMS/repository.BADM...-1.0.0.zip
I have a Leia box, will give it a try sometime!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

So.. Fantastic!!!
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Yoinks Big Grin

Thanks all, and thanks to QuizKid & Hitcher, skin is very nicely layed out in code and appearance ! Happy days.

- repo was missing a file oops
- bump to 0.0.2
- have split the blur on some screens
- adjusted my color buttons
- done a bit more work on settings
- fix glitch no season art list view

- added skinhelper ratings if available
- tweak bits [iirc!]
OOI, does anyone use this? Big Grin
Hi Badass

Yes I'm using this on my test box running Leia.  Like the changes you've made to QuizKid and Hitcher's release.

When you switch skins to Copacetix, the dialog that prompts you to keep using the skin yes/no is quite hard to see with the background colour.  Can the background be lightened or font colour changed?
(2018-03-03, 05:16)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Hi Badass

Yes I'm using this on my test box running Leia.  Like the changes you've made to QuizKid and Hitcher's release.

When you switch skins to Copacetix, the dialog that prompts you to keep using the skin yes/no is quite hard to see with the background colour.  Can the background be lightened or font colour changed?
Ok, will look into it. Don't think any colours are loading on first change.
And thanks BTW! Smile
@badass

Love the changes to Copacetix.

Question about certification flags. I use Universal Scraper and USA for preferred certification country and Rated as the certification prefix.

I manually overwrote the default Rated flag icons in the media/flags/rating folder with my custom set however any film certified higher than PG is only using the default rating N/R flag.

It appears as if Copacetix is not recognising US certification
Hello @badaas

Downloaded your zip file a few moments ago and installed it- skin.copacetix-master.zip

No errors on install but all I end up with is an almost black screen. Nothing else. I have restarted a couple of times, and left it sitting there for about 10 minutes but no joy.

I'll delete the guisettings.xml to get functionality back, but have I missed something?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-03-19, 02:54)Karellen Wrote: Hello @badass

No errors on install but all I end up with is an almost black screen. Nothing else. I have restarted a couple of times, and left it sitting there for about 10 minutes but no joy.
 @Karellen - did skin shortcuts run after you switched to Copacetix?  I noticed this behaviour as well when switching to Copacetix and then realised it didn't write my menu, to resolve I reinstalled latest release of skin shortcuts and then restarted.  I had the same issue switching to FTV from time to time.  Give that a try.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
copacetix1