autoscrape timer ?
hello.
just got my emm to work fine on my windows 7 ultimate NAS - proliant gen8.

Now I would like the emm to autoscrape/update every 2 minut or so.
That is, when a new movie is downloaded my KODI player sees it, but i need manually to run the scraper to getn the needed information.

how can i set emm to autoscrape ?  instead of using autohotkey..

thanks.
Every 2 minutes?! How many movies are you (planning on) downloading on a daily basis?
Just wondering...
Don't know what you are using to download but you should be able to trigger a script on download finish/move, something simple like
PHP Code:
Ember Media Manager.exe -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all 
Ember has no timer functions.
thanks for the replies.
(2018-02-03, 20:23)komplex Wrote: Don't know what you are using to download but you should be able to trigger a script on download finish/move, something simple like
PHP Code:
Ember Media Manager.exe -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all 
I use filezilla.
(2018-02-03, 19:56)Klojum Wrote: Every 2 minutes?! How many movies are you (planning on) downloading on a daily basis?
Just wondering...
 hi.
i dont download alot, but i like that i dont have to think about updating info when a movie i added to my nas.
then every two minutes emm could autoscrape. thats all.
I have added: C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all

to filezilla , run command after completion.

lets see if this works.

thanks.
(2018-02-03, 21:51)gorb Wrote: C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe

You'll have to put quotes around that because of the spaces "C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe"
thanks
well have tested now.
and this dosent seem to work.

is there a way to make emm update/rescrape it self, in new movies added ?? like watchdog for kodi keeps an eye on new files.
(2018-02-04, 16:32)gorb Wrote: well have tested now.
It works. Which Ember version du you use?

(2018-02-04, 16:32)gorb Wrote: is there a way to make emm update/rescrape it self, in new movies added ?? like watchdog for kodi keeps an eye on new files.
No.
(2018-02-04, 17:53)DanCooper Wrote:

I use Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.90-alpha.git.5dd2cdc
installed in programfiles. i havent seen the warning not to do this because of access rights on the download page that is..

i run: "C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all
and nothing happends but an typical windows mousearrow/hourglass [working] icon. If i need to update and rescrape i need to do it manually.

(2018-02-04, 16:32)gorb Wrote: is there a way to make emm update/rescrape it self, in new movies added ?? like watchdog for kodi keeps an eye on new files.
No. 
(2018-02-04, 18:48)gorb Wrote:
(2018-02-04, 17:53)DanCooper Wrote:

I use Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.90-alpha.git.5dd2cdc
installed in programfiles. i havent seen the warning not to do this because of access rights on the download page that is..

i run: "C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all
and nothing happends but an typical windows mousearrow/hourglass [working] icon. If i need to update and rescrape i need to do it manually.

No. 
 If you installed it to a different folder, then you need to change the path. "C:\Program Files\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all
its installed to

"C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
autoscrape timer ?0