iOS When does kodi 18 comes out in tvOS
Wink 
When does kodi 18 comes out in tvOS,I want play uhd bdmv folder.
Maybe never
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2018-02-04, 11:47)Memphiz Wrote: Maybe never
 Nnnoooooooooooooo

I know your busy, I can be patient. How's the little one? I have 3 under 5 so I know how hard it is to find time to have a sh*t in peace let alone code!!

Cheers

PS. Is the little one here yet? haha
No he will arrive in may. V18 has a completely changed buildsystem which is not at all compatible with TVOS. I don‘t think i am able to adapt it for tvos nor do i want to spend any time on that (even if i had the time). This buildsys is not mine and i am only a driver using it.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2018-02-04, 17:35)Memphiz Wrote: No he will arrive in may. V18 has a completely changed buildsystem which is not at all compatible with TVOS. I don‘t think i am able to adapt it for tvos nor do i want to spend any time on that (even if i had the time). This buildsys is not mine and i am only a driver using it.
 That is such a shame, now that Apple TV has Amazon Video, Youtube along with Netflix it was only Kodi left. Apple TV now also changes the refresh rate to match videos. 

Its not too much of an issue for me, I can just use MrMC as don't use plugins.. Just rather use Kodi haha.

Good luck with the baby in May.. Big Grin
The only think in v18 I am waiting for is the use of the updated libbluray that will allow me to watch UHD bluray.  Is there any chance to build a 17.6 version with an updated libbluray?
(2018-02-07, 07:30)masto182 Wrote:  Is there any chance to build a 17.6 version with an updated libbluray?
there's zero chance imo
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok, would you be able to elaborate on why that is and what you see as the constraints to this happening are?
See comment from Memphiz. Not too hard to understand.
(2018-02-09, 10:32)underwriter Wrote: See comment from Memphiz. Not too hard to understand.

How about i tell you what is not to hard to understand. The levels of ignorance that is displayed when someone recomends i read a comment, when they themselves haven’t bothered to do so.

I asked about adding libbluray to version 17.6, memphiz said that v18 was a different build system. So i’m still wondering what that would take?
(2018-02-19, 09:09)masto182 Wrote:
(2018-02-09, 10:32)underwriter Wrote: See comment from Memphiz. Not too hard to understand.

How about i tell you what is not to hard to understand. The levels of ignorance that is displayed when someone recomends i read a comment, when they themselves haven’t bothered to do so.

I asked about adding libbluray to version 17.6, memphiz said that v18 was a different build system. So i’m still wondering what that would take?  
Dude, as you concluded that I was referring to you, though I wasn't and as such choose to take a swipe at me says a lot about you. I guess that shows who's ignorant.
Don't ever assume that anything is about you when you're not referenced.
so what is the team device recomendation now? thanks
That's sad, as much as I love Kodi 17 there still is some short comings that I hoped would continue to be improved.

So what's the way forward MrMC?
This is so sad to hear the ATV completely destroys the Shield in video playback, I have them both.
I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if MrMC gets updated for 18, then see where we lie. Hopefully some people will get together to help Memphiz or even take over his amazing work and help bring kodi 18 to ATV.

After all with the jailbreak now available, it will bring a lot more users to the TVOS fold Smile

[emoji106][emoji1360][emoji1417][emoji1474][WHITE MEDIUM STAR]️

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
When does kodi 18 comes out in tvOS0