Access .kodi folder on Minix Libreelec from finder
Hello

Am really not sure if this is the right place to post this question.

I want to access the .kodi folder so I can make some modifications to a file in skin.estuary/xml
In finder, I can see .kodi (it is greyed out though) via SMB, but when I enter the folder not all of the folders inside appear.
The skin.estuary folder is missing. It's there obviously. I can see it in Filemanager if I navigate there directly on the Minix.
Why doesn't it appear in finder? A number of other folders are missing from the .kodi/addons folder too.

Any idea what I need to do here?

Thanks!
(2018-02-04, 14:33)Tstrbl Wrote: The skin.estuary folder is missing.
It is not missing, it's located on the system partition as it is Kodi's system/default skin. Access will only be possible via SSH, not via SMB. Some folders may not show as they are hidden folders/files.

If you want to make adjustments to the Estuary skin, you first need to make a full copy of the Estuary system folder to the .kodi/addons folder, rename it, and also adjust the name values in the newly created addon.xml, so that Kodi will not be confused by two similarly named skins.

After that, you can edit all you like. Just make regular backups, just in case you mess up. Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Access .kodi folder on Minix Libreelec from finder0