Mediportal PVR Manager Is Starting Up - pauses at 75% before resuming
Hi All.
I'm loving the current combination of Mediaportal TV server (v1.13.0.0) along with Kodi 17.6 which seems very stable and rarely crashes.

I have it working great with a separate TV Server machine and numerous clients with Windows, Linux & Android (i.e. Fire TV 4k) versions of Kodi. 

When starting up Kodi, all the instances seem to get "PVR Manager Starting Up" almost instantaneously, which gets to 75% then pauses for 5-10 seconds, then carries on downloading the EPG guide and recordings.

I'm sure this pause never happened with earlier versions of Kodi.  Is this happening to anyone else?  Is there a pause built in that I can disable, for example as this would make the whole experience seamless and feel much more like 'just turning on the TV' for the other users in my household, if you get my drift! Smile

Everything's connected over a wired 1GB/S network and the server is hosted on a reasonably fast Windows PC.
I have also tested it on a separate single server/client machine with both TV server and Kodi running on the machine and get the same result so I don't think it's the network.

Any ideas? 
Kind Regards

John

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediportal PVR Manager Is Starting Up - pauses at 75% before resuming0