Is there a bulk title / nfo editor?
On some TV shows I find myself renaming the show titles from the scrapped data.

Example:

If the scrapper returns Episode 1, then in kodi it would appear as 1x01 Episode 1.

The numbers on both sides get pretty disorienting.  To combat this, I usually rename the title into either of the two following formats

-- 1x01 SHOW NAME
-- 1x01 SHOW NAME (ABSOLUTE EPISODE #)  <--I use this in the cases where when looking up information about the show online, it is either sorted by Seasonal reference or Absolute reference, so I can have both informational context for reference.

I could not find a bulk rename.    There is a context menu to "Edit Episode", but it disappears when multiple episodes are selected.
The renamer module renames the actual file (not what I am looking to do)
(2018-02-07, 14:56)xbmc-idiot Wrote: On some TV shows
Give us one or more examples of those shows.
(2018-02-07, 14:56)xbmc-idiot Wrote: On some TV shows I find myself renaming the show titles from the scrapped data.

Example:

If the scrapper returns Episode 1, then in kodi it would appear as 1x01 Episode 1.

The numbers on both sides get pretty disorienting.  To combat this, I usually rename the title into either of the two following formats

-- 1x01 SHOW NAME
-- 1x01 SHOW NAME (ABSOLUTE EPISODE #)  <--I use this in the cases where when looking up information about the show online, it is either sorted by Seasonal reference or Absolute reference, so I can have both informational context for reference.

I could not find a bulk rename.    There is a context menu to "Edit Episode", but it disappears when multiple episodes are selected.
The renamer module renames the actual file (not what I am looking to do)
Please give an example of your folder and file structure

The show name is picked from tvshows folder name and all episodes shall be in separate folders, and Ember doesn't care for episode name, it can be 1x1.ext
After correct scraping you can rename if you want

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a bulk title / nfo editor?0