Scrap complex repetory name
Hi,

Sorry for bad english.

It's possible to scrap tv shows complex repertory :

Showname.s01.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX  and TMM take juste name of series show and not "s01.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX" ?

Thanks for help.
(2018-02-09, 21:12)PloxFr Wrote: s01.EN
If you remove that, then how do you know which episode is which?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Kodi don't search tv show name by name of repertory ?

for ep number :

/tvswhows/Showname.s01.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX/Showname.s01E01.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX
/tvswhows/Showname.s01.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX/Showname.s01E02.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX
/tvswhows/Showname.s01.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX/Showname.s01E03.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX
/tvswhows/Other Showname.s01.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX/Other Showname.s01E01.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX
/tvswhows/Other Showname.s01.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX/Other Showname.s01E02.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX
/tvswhows/Other Showname.s01.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX/Other Showname.s01E03.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX
Sorry, I am not understanding. The Episode Number has to be a number, it can't be anything else. eg

S01E01
S01E02
S01E03

Which is what you are showing in the filename /Showname.s01E01.EN.1080P.WEBDL.TEAM.XXX so I am not sure what you are asking
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
sorry my english is poor, well explained is difficult for me

All my TvShows are in the directory / TvShows /

in this form :

/Tvshow Name.SXX.language.format.audio.team/
-----/Tvshow Name.SXXE01.language.format.audio.team.mkv
-----/Tvshow Name.SXXE02.language.format.audio.team.mkv
-----/Tvshow Name.SXXE03.language.format.audio.team.mkv
etc
/Tvshow Name 2.SXX.language.format.audio.team/
-----/Tvshow Name 2.SXXE01.language.format.audio.team.mkv
-----/Tvshow Name 2.SXXE02.language.format.audio.team.mkv
-----/Tvshow Name 2.SXXE03.language.format.audio.team.mkv
/Tvshow Name 3.SXX.language.format.audio.team/
-----/Tvshow Name 3.SXXE01.language.format.audio.team.mkv
-----/Tvshow Name 3.SXXE02.language.format.audio.team.mkv
-----/Tvshow Name 3.SXXE03.language.format.audio.team.mkv

It seems that Kodi uses the entire directory name of a Tvshow to do the scrap : 'Tvshwow Name.SXX.language.format.audio.team'

I would like Kodi TMM to take only the 'real' name of the Tv Show (TVShow Name) and not all the useless part (SXX.language.format.audio.team)
One more question...

You have posted in the Tiny Media Manager forum. Is your question related to Kodi or Tiny Media Manager? They are two separate applications.
My Signature
Since I can not do it with Kodi, I ask here to know if this is possible with TMM
(2018-02-10, 10:47)PloxFr Wrote: /Tvshow Name.SXX.language.format.audio.team/

Well Kodi reads the TV Show from the Folder name. Only the Episode numbers are read from the episode files. This means you need to correctly name the folder, so simply remove all that extra information from the folder name, as it is not needed there. You should have something like this...

/Tvshow Name/

I am pretty sure that TMM has the same requirement, but @mlaggner or @myron can confirm
My Signature
We only try to find a valid season & episode number in the filenames.
If we have them, everything is ifne.
We don't care about other file namings, since everything is scraped.

We also do not care about season folders, we operate just on filenames.
The ONLY restriction is: The first folder in your share MUST BE the tvshow folder, and everything in there will be assigned to this show...
(So just putting season folders in your share will not work)

But to fully understand your problem, a complete directory listing with real filenames would be helpful.
I dont get a clue from your examples, sorry.
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
i can't rename repertory folder.

Ex.:

Altered.Carbon.S01.MULTi.1080p.x264
I am not sure what "repertory" is. I assume you mean Folder or Directory.

There is no reason why you can't rename the folder. You need to rename it or it won't work.

Nothing in this conversation will change that fact.
My Signature
Yes 'Folder' sorry.

Ok,I hoped that this would be possible without renaming the folder Sad
Now that I think about it, there are two possibilities...

Using Kodi directly, use a Parsing NFO. This will point the scraper directly to the entry at TVDB... https://kodi.wiki/view/Nfo#Parsing_nfo

Using TMM, maybe it is possible to search for the TV Show ID instead of the title. I have never tried but maybe @myron can comment.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrap complex repetory name0