Req I am not sure if this is a legit 3rd party Kodi Repository or not
I ran a cross this repository the other day, was wondering if it is a sanctioned repository or not.

All I have is the url:  <removed>

Would someone please tell me if this is a legitimate Kodi 2nd or 3rd party site.  I am new to kodi and am having a great deal of fun with it, but do not want to put something on my box with out know where it came from.  After reading through a great many post about kodi and a few post on the kodi home site, I want to make sure i am only loading legitamite kodi software.

Sincerely:
            stargazer36
I am not getting anything except ads. Can you check your link. But judging by the ads, I am feeling that it may not be approved in this forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
General rules of thumb:

1. All repositories outside the one included with Kodi are third-party and not "sanctioned" by Kodi.

2. Developer repositories found here in the Kodi forums are generally considered "safe" and "trustworthy" repositories. 

3. 75% of repositories found elsewhere usually contain questionable code that may impact your Kodi experience, or worse contain malicious code.

4. Keep away from repositories that contain a collection of multiple developer plugins.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
February 11, 2017

Hello:

The url I have is <removed>  I would like to think that this is a legitimate place to find kodi repositories, although I am not sure, and I figured the kodi folks would know.  So if it is legitimate please let me know and if it is not I will be happy that I could help.  I coded for a company many years ago, while I was the office administrator, although as you know everything changes, and I have not kept up with it.  

Sincerely:
             Terry
Hello stargazer36

Yes, it is a banned add-on. Mobdina is full of piracy related add-ons.

As stated previously, the link leads to a site full of advertisements/click bait for add-ons that are banned from this site. Tread carefully Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for you very quick reply and I will stay away from it, and if I have any further questions I will if possible post them.

Sincerely:
            stargazer36
Sure, no problems. Smile
My Signature
Smile tutorial

*MOD EDIT*
(2019-02-02, 08:56)iptvsubscription Wrote: tutorial

Read the forum rules (wiki) before starting to post onto our forum.

Specifically items 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 : https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_ru..._for_money

The Kodi forum is not a platform for advertising.
(2018-02-12, 05:05)Karellen Wrote: Hello stargazer36

Yes, it is a banned add-on. Mobdina is full of piracy related add-ons.

As stated previously, the link leads to a site full of advertisements/click bait for add-ons that are banned from this site. Tread carefully Smile
It helped Smile
Then you've probably contaminated your system and ruled yourself out of any further support here...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I am not sure if this is a legit 3rd party Kodi Repository or not0