Solved Kodi only updates some of the TV shows
Hi,

I've bought a new Raspberry Pi 3 last week and I installed OpenELEC software on it with Kodi 17 like I did with my old RP. I got everything set up but when I add the TV shows it only shows some of them. First I thought that maybe it were the filenames that were wrom so it didn't recognise them but after correcting the filenames (to "tv show - 1x01") they would still not show up. The weird thing is that when I click on "Update Library" and look in the right upper corner, I see some of the TV shows that are not showed in de list being checked by Kodi.

I tried testing it with Kodi 17 on my Windows system and there the TV shows are all represented.

I have viewed many forums but the is no answer to be found anywhere. Can somebody please help me?
(2018-02-11, 21:21)vesper90 Wrote: I installed OpenELEC software on it
That is your problem. OpenElec has fallen behind with maintenance updates and no longer supports the new v2.0 scrapers for TVDB. It has also become apparent over the last 2 weeks that it no longer correctly supports TheMovieDB scrapers.

You need to move over to LibreElec
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
That was the fasted respons I've ever got on a forum. I tried LibreELEC and it worked indeed. Thanks!
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi only updates some of the TV shows0