Release CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)
What I'd suggest is that you take over the older add-on name - plugin.video.cbc and assign a version number higher than 3.0.5. Use your own code, there are issues even with the version that has started working again. I'm not sure if the current formats will remain. CBC split the audio and video streams and required inputstream.adaptive to work. They split them, I think, for dual language audio streams. The m3u8s you're using don't seem to have that issue.

The new add-on can then be brought back into the kodi.org repo easily and without any issues.
It's better, in my opinion, to have a Canadian programmer maintain the CBC addon. It used to be easy for me because I have a weekend home close to the Canadian border and they used to accept my IP as Canadian. That is no longer true, so it's a pain for me to maintain.

Once you have all the program and news functionality working, we can kill off the cbc.ca news addon (plugin.video.cbcnews).
I wrote and maintain both add-ons so there's no issues handing them over to you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) - by learningit - 2018-02-13, 02:01
RE: [Release] CBC.ca News - by kodaksmith - 2019-11-04, 18:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)1