Release CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)
Hi Micahg,

So I have no idea what you changed, wouldn't understand an explanation anyway... Lol.

But the old version DID work for me once last week, played a David Attenborough Reef episode with full audio and video. I believe I mentioned that in an earlier post. This was on my main system, the one I provided logs for initially. So why would the audio codec be different now?

This system is an OSMC Vero 4k, which are generally accepted as one of the better units "out there" for being able to play roughly any format. Indeed I've never had an issue with it playing anything I've thrown at it including a variety of streaming selections. I'm happy to take your suggestion to the OSMC Support forum, but it does strike as odd.

In any case, here's a fresh log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/rudegihipi

With respect to the Linux system, I really have no interest in running Kodi there anyway, I was just responding to your request for me to try the addon on another Kodi platform but didn't have a Windows system to try it on. I agree, there are some Kodi-LM dependencies there unrelated to your addon.

Cheers,
Robert

Messages In This Thread
CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) - by WildPhydeaux - 2018-05-06, 19:10
RE: [Release] CBC.ca News - by kodaksmith - 2019-11-04, 18:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)1