Views and Forced Views problems
I'm having some annoying issues with views on a fresh install. I reinstalled Windows on Friday, before that when I changed a view in one TV show it would auto apply to all other TV shows. So if I changed the way episodes displayed in one TV show, all the rest showed their episodes in the same view. Now, on my new install, when I change view in one TV show it no longer applies to them all, I have to manually change each and every one.

I wasn't prepared to do this and I remembered about forced views, perfect I thought. So I went in and I set all the forced views for TV/Movies and went to test it. Now I have a really annoying problem, the forced views do work but it takes like 5 seconds to load the correct one. If I go from TV Seasons (Poster Shift view) to episodes (Extended view) the episodes load up in poster shift view then eventually change to extended view. When I go back to the seasons they load in extended view first then flick to poster shift view. It's REALLY annoying me now. If I set them manually they instantly load with the correct view but I have too many to be setting each one manually down to the episode view.

Info
Titan Version: 3.7.56
Kodi version:  17.6
Windows 10
Kodi Log

Thanks in advance for any help.
Is it possible to remove the skin label from the bottom right of the screen (Titan beta kodi krypton 3.7.65)
Try this....
Set forced view to "on" for episodes, choose view.
Shutdown Kodi and delete your AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database\ViewModes6.db   (this is for Leia version, maybe is for Krypton diferent number).
When you open episode your forced view will be deff. for all episode in other tvshow.Kodi will open in sec Smile
Leave forced view "on" and you never have problem with loading diferent view.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2018-02-12, 20:56)Angelinas Wrote: Try this....
Set forced view to "on" for episodes, choose view.
Shutdown Kodi and delete your AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database\ViewModes6.db   (this is for Leia version, maybe is for Krypton diferent number).
When you open episode your forced view will be deff. for all episode in other tvshow.Kodi will open in sec Smile
Leave forced view "on" and you never have problem with loading diferent view.
 Thanks but that didn't work. It just recreates the file as soon as it loads up and I still have the same problem.

Anyone got any other ideas? This is annoying me enough to uninstall Titan and just use another skin that works.
Dunno  this will work for you or not but a couple things you can try is disable all views you don't use in forced views and make sure force reshresh is unticked in the widget settings.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Nah that didn't work either. It's too annoying to just use as is so time to find another skin I suppose.
This is happening with me too. Driving me absolutely crazy.

Thinking of going back to mimic, but I really like the Titans views.

Thinking of turning default views back off, but then it wasn't letting me set default views in my Google Music Exp Add-on for some reason (the menu is greyed out)
I just installed OSMC on a Pi 3 and thought why not try Titan but it's the exact same issue.

Has there been a big change to how views are handled in a recent update? I swear when I set it up on my PC first time I just had to change views of one TV show and it applied to all, didn't have to use forced views at all. I didn't know that existed until this time when all shows didn't copy the view of the one I set up.

This momentary loading of the wrong view is ruining a great skin imo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Views and Forced Views problems0