Tv show not showing all episodes
Hello I have been trying tonget Brookside to show all episodes via the Tv show tab bit in only shows 1 folder and duplicate episodes.

If I go into system filemanager my hard drive and click menu on brookside select switch media/videos it shows the front page and inside all folders with every episode but just can't get it to show on the tv show tab. Any help would be great thanks.
Where are your episodes stored? Local HDD, NAS or online. If online, which add-on
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
They are all stored on my HDD
At this stage it simply sounds like a naming problem. One of two things you can do...

1. Read the wiki to figure out where you have gone wrong... https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files/TV_shows

or

2. Remove the show from your library, provide a Debug_Log (wiki) that captures an Update Library. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. Once done upload to https://pastebin.com/ or https://paste.ubuntu.com/ and link back here. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello thanks for the reply I think it is due to renaming I can rename season 1 to 11 with filebot but on tvdb it only goes up to 11 seasons there is 70 all together how would I get filebot to rename the other 59 seasons
Umm, why would you rename season 1 to season 11?

Sorry I cannot help you with filebot. I have never used it.

How can there be 70 seasons? Has TV been around that long? TVDB shows 11 seasons and IMDB seems to be a mess with a large number listed as Unknown, but they only show 20 seasons.

I would strongly urge you to list them as TVDB lists them.
My Signature
Yea it's been around since 1984 to 2003 there 8s 2915 episodes bit tvdb only shows 11 season now that I have renamed them 11 seasons to what tvdb has them it now shows up.

I tried scanning with imbd but with no result. All my other tv shows show up fine I scan and rename them via filebot and select tvdb. Just need to be able to get the other 59 season renamed like season 1 to 11

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv show not showing all episodes0