possibilly to integrate Netflix and Viaplay into database
Is there possible to someone integrate Netflexs and Viaplays library into my database?
So when you select Movies it displays all Movies from the following sources Netflix, My NAS, Viaplay? and the same for series etc?
There is development for this very thing. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=224794

Unfortunately, it could use more love and more eyeballs.
(2018-02-14, 19:59)natethomas Wrote: There is development for this very thing. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=224794

Unfortunately, it could use more love and more eyeballs.
 Integrating Netflix/Amazon in the library would be a great thing.  Its a giant PITA to jump between multiple apps for specific shows.  Itd be nice to use Kodi as a central hub, and have it auto update when say a new season comes out or in the case of the  Grand Tour a new episode is released.
The germans have this setup, works with netflix and amazon. pretty much any addon.
(2018-02-15, 00:01)oOflyeyesOo Wrote: The germans have this setup, works with netflix and amazon. pretty much any addon.
 He's not asking for a netflix addon. He's asking for the contents of the netflix addon to be included in his library, as far as I understand. I'm not aware of any germans having that setup.
(2018-02-15, 03:09)natethomas Wrote:
(2018-02-15, 00:01)oOflyeyesOo Wrote: The germans have this setup, works with netflix and amazon. pretty much any addon.
 He's not asking for a netflix addon. He's asking for the contents of the netflix addon to be included in his library, as far as I understand. I'm not aware of any germans having that setup.

netflix.de does, I bet. Wink
But realistically I don't see this happening, as Kodi would have to be regularly contacting Netflix, getting their current database (or at least a delta since the last ping to Netflix), and updating the user's local database accordingly. Don't get me wrong, it would be interesting, but I won't be waiting for it -- I'll just be pleasantly surprised if it does become a reality. (No promises to eat hats either.)
(2018-02-15, 17:44)runningnaked Wrote:

netflix.de does, I bet. Wink
But realistically I don't see this happening, as Kodi would have to be regularly contacting Netflix, getting their current database (or at least a delta since the last ping to Netflix), and updating the user's local database accordingly. Don't get me wrong, it would be interesting, but I won't be waiting for it -- I'll just be pleasantly surprised if it does become a reality. (No promises to eat hats either.) 
 Since the addon already exists, it would just take completing montellese's importing work to deal with addons. There's nothing special about Netflix that would prevent this.
so basically 
No, I was not talking about their netflix app. I was talking about Osmosis, if you are using the netflix/amazon kodi plugin, you can add entries from any addon to your library.
Osmosis, its a lovely tool. Just wish they would get a global context menu set up to save some time going all through osmosis to add a item.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/13566 should go a long way to enable this
Please don't comment there unless you can contribute to the code review.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
possibilly to integrate Netflix and Viaplay into database0