• 114(current)
Release Aura
Hi, was making some widgets and now skin not working. Loding home menu (loop). Tried to remove everything and uninstalled it but still same problem. Please, need some help.
(2019-03-12, 20:40)iggegbg Wrote: Hi, was making some widgets and now skin not working. Loding home menu (loop). Tried to remove everything and uninstalled it but still same problem. Please, need some help.
 It's not a skin issue. Installing and re-installing Aura won't fix anything.
Probably your settngs in skin shotcuts addon are corrupted. You will need to delete/reset them.
Hi, firstly thank you for this great skin. I have some questions and a request. I am using kodi on android tv box (mi box 3).

My first question is how to set clear art in tv shows section as a title if not available please add it(this is my request). I am using kodi for my tv shows and clear art is the final touch for me 
My second question is in dependencies section I cannot download artwork.beef when I click it only click sound heard nothing happens also select artwork not working (or download all artwork)
And my final question is how to set trakt widgets is it need to trakt vip account

Thank you for great work and sorry for my bad very english
Not sure if I'm asking in the right place so apologies if not.

I LOVE this skin. I've got some widgets setup for my watchlists from trakt which work awesome. When I click I to the "more information" for a movie, the next screen populates well except for the cast photos. Is there somewhere I need to set those up to download?

Cheers!
Hi @jurialmunkey,

Before anything, I gotta say I am in love with this skin, very minimalist and to the point.

I do have one question/request. It is possible to add an option to filter like there is in other skins? If I have a big collection what end it up happens is I have to go manually and scroll all the way to the letter of the item or if I don't remember the name I have to start looking around. In other skins I have an option to filter so when I start typing the letter M, for example, the list gets reduced to only items that contain the letter M, if I continue typing "Moon" then it will look for items with only the word moon. I am sure a lot of people would benefit from this but don't know if it is hard to implement. I know some version of Aen Nox uses this feature.

Thank in advance for help and the lovely skin.
(2019-03-14, 04:46)pdelospalotes Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey,

Before anything, I gotta say I am in love with this skin, very minimalist and to the point.

I do have one question/request. It is possible to add an option to filter like there is in other skins? If I have a big collection what end it up happens is I have to go manually and scroll all the way to the letter of the item or if I don't remember the name I have to start looking around. In other skins I have an option to filter so when I start typing the letter M, for example, the list gets reduced to only items that contain the letter M, if I continue typing "Moon" then it will look for items with only the word moon. I am sure a lot of people would benefit from this but don't know if it is hard to implement. I know some version of Aen Nox uses this feature.

Thank in advance for help and the lovely skin.
In movies library go to the top menu and click the icon that looks like a funnel - that's the filter menu.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-03-14, 05:06)jurialmunkey Wrote: In movies library go to the top menu and click the icon that looks like a funnel - that's the filter menu.

Its the funnel option only integrated into the local library? I can't see to find it in the other menus.
(2019-03-14, 05:16)pdelospalotes Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 05:06)jurialmunkey Wrote: In movies library go to the top menu and click the icon that looks like a funnel - that's the filter menu.

Its the funnel option only integrated into the local library? I can't see to find it in the other menus. 
 Another issue I have is that even that I have my Watched Indicators "ON" on my library menu they don't show at all in any of the widgets. Do I need any dependency installed for this?
(2019-03-14, 05:16)pdelospalotes Wrote:

It's available whereever kodi indicates that advanced filtering is available.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-03-14, 06:31)jurialmunkey Wrote: It's available whereever kodi indicates that advanced filtering is available.

Thanks for your reply, It makes sense that advance filtering is implemented at the core of Kodi, however, Aeon Nox (Maybe other skins) force implementation of the filtering on every menu, is that possible to do?.

On the other note, do I need any dependency installed for Watched Indicators since they don't show up on my widgets even having the option set up as "ON" on the library menu?

Thanks for all your help.
love this skin, how can i make a main meny item that points to my downloads folder? So that when i hover over it, it displays a list of all my downloaded files within the folder.

thanks
@jurialmunkey 

I'm using the latest Aura from GitHub. I don't know what you've done but when I launch Aura the widgets load really fast. Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Smooth and simple... Love it.

I have a substantial library and additional artwork takes ages to download. Was wondering if using rRectors artwork beef "artwork helper" in the skin when viewed/played items would grab the artwork as and when needed automatically? I think Aeon Knox MQ8 utilises it and works well, but not a huge fan of that skin.

If it's plausible then perhaps a skin menu could be implemented allowing users to select preference for clearlogo/clearart on seek, and extrafanart, discart etc for library preferences.
(2019-02-09, 21:14)Zpower Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 01:53)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Zpower - Hmm, I do have an AVC codec image, but I wonder if maybe the name kodi reports the codec as is different.

In Includes_Object.xml can you change line 27:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>

To this:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.VideoCodec]</label>

Save and then reload the skin. Where the title of the movie usually is, you should see what kodi is reporting as codec name. Can you tell me what it is reporting as and I'll add the appropriate codec flag.
avc in the name but the codec logo don't display
Now the problem is with some audio codec.
All have the same codec
Quote:Format                      : MPEG Audio
Format version              : Version 1
Format profile              : Layer 3
Format settings             : Joint stereo
Codec ID                    : 55
Codec ID/Hint               : MP3
ImageImage
@jurialmunkey 
I have a question about how the way view is built. Is it true it shows landscape images with clearart logo on top of it?
Or should it be fanart which contains the movie logo in the art?
And is there a way to configure this?

I ask because i have problems with certain clearart logo's appearing on the wrong movies.

ImageImageImage
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19