• 123(current)
Release Aura
(2019-05-11, 21:13)Tobby Wrote: Hey there. First of all, love the skin.

I'm setting up Kodi with Aura on a second android device at home and I was wondering if there was a quick way to copy over the menu and widget structure from my other device. It takes ages to set up with a remote, so if there were a few files I could copy between my devices that would be great. I've tried a backup addon before, but that messed up a lot of stuff on the fresh install.
In Kodi's userdata/addon_data folder (not addons) copy the whole script.skinshortcuts folder to your new install.

If you use profiles, the folder will be inside your profile folder instead.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-05-11, 22:41)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-05-11, 21:13)Tobby Wrote: Hey there. First of all, love the skin.

I'm setting up Kodi with Aura on a second android device at home and I was wondering if there was a quick way to copy over the menu and widget structure from my other device. It takes ages to set up with a remote, so if there were a few files I could copy between my devices that would be great. I've tried a backup addon before, but that messed up a lot of stuff on the fresh install.
In Kodi's userdata/addon_data folder (not addons) copy the whole script.skinshortcuts folder to your new install.

If you use profiles, the folder will be inside your profile folder instead.

Thanks alot. I'll give it a try.
I'm using openinfo a fork of extended info mod which is meant to be backwards compatible with eim in skins etc. Weird thing is it works, just not through the skins own info page. Meaning if I longpress a movie I see openinfo in the context menu, which works fine if I click it. If I instead go to information then click the link within that for eim it doesn't work. I'm sure it is just a case of me renaming some code in aura somewhere, but I have no idea, any help appreciated.
Hello,

I have interesting issue with managing dependencies and multiple profiles.  The first profile (whether Master or another one) can install the non-default dependencies, but after that, none of the other ones can.  This leads to situations where the other users cannot do things like change the highlight colour.  I am guessing it relies on the color picker script, which shows 1.0.11 in the dependencies list, but the checkbox is not marked and you cannot add it.  I've been able to repeat this by blowing away the profiles and letting one profile install the skin first, and seeing what happens to the other profile

Another thing, after the first profile installs the skin, when the second (and other) profiles adds the skin from the repository, Kodi says it's already installed (but not in use).  I am guessing that this is because the skin itself is already downloaded and in the addons folder, but does not have settings saved yet in the profile's specific addons_data folder?  All you can do is select "update", "use" or "enable" (?) which does not download the dependencies as they've already been downloaded, but also won't enable some of them. 

Any advice?

Thanks,

TD
(2018-03-06, 08:47)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-03-06, 07:13)VikkiXavier Wrote: Sir, could you add another section called 'Trailer and Clips' underneath the 'Images' section that could grab and play videos from a folder say 'Videos' which would be kept inside the main movie folder. If possible, it would be awesome. Smile

Great idea.

I've added a section called "Extras". It will show content from a folder called "Extras". This is the same folder name that the extras add-on uses, so this maintains compatibility for users who already have that setup.  
I'm not sure if the setup for this has changed since this post, but is it possible to configure this? All my extras are in folders called "extras", and the filesystem is case-sensitive…

(Though the fact that I'm playing back through Emby with the Emby for Kodi plugin probably doesn't help, as I suspect all the videos are showing up with a plugin:// filename — is there a way to get this setup working for extras?)
Hi Jurial
I'd like to suggest including release date and DVD release date on the info screen.
I hope you find this to be a useful idea.
This skin really changed my life so thank you Smile
(2019-05-25, 21:19)bluenote Wrote: Hi Jurial
I'd like to suggest including release date and DVD release date on the info screen.
I hope you find this to be a useful idea.
This skin really changed my life so thank you Smile
I don't think kodi provides this info - do you know of any other skins that show this info?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
have been away from kodi for quite a while but decided to give it another go recently, and just wanted to say that after stumbling across your skin during setup i absolutely love it, great work! and thanks very much!
I have an issue whereby TV shows some times have the logos of other TV shows showing on top of their image, any ideas what might be causing that?
Feature request:

Add an option to hide the info when a media is paused.
This way the info screen (with the rating and name etc) goes away EITHER after a specific amount of time OR after a button press (e.g. back key)
(2019-05-29, 14:36)xinseo Wrote: Feature request:

Add an option to hide the info when a media is paused.
This way the info screen (with the rating and name etc) goes away EITHER after a specific amount of time OR after a button press (e.g. back key)

This was added a while back. Check under Skin Settings > Video/Music OSD.
Due to wanting to use madvr in Kodi's native player via the dsplayer fork I am having to use the Krypton version of this amazing skin.

I don't see too many issues in this version, however one audio codec shows a Huh instead of the correct media info icon.

Is there a way I can modify the code to fix this, plus any other bug fixes from the Leia version that I could easily add in?
Thumbs Up 
Hello,

Aura is a nice skin.  I have one question.

How can I start the music partymode in Aura. I dont find the button

Thank you foryou reply
Tried searching but no real results,
I would like to know if it's possible when I go to the shutdown entry that it shows the system information ?
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Hi jurialmunkey
I am using the IPTV Recorder add-on.  The developer put in the ability to integrate his add-on into a modded Estuary skin.  I love Aura and can't go back, so he said that you just have to lines into the DialogPVRInfo.xml.  The only thing is the path he said the xml file is "addons\skin.estuary\xml\DialogPVRInfo.xml"   I don't see an XML folder in Aura, but I eventually found the DialogPvr xml file in /Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.aura/1080i   The problem is when i add the modification to the dialogPVR file, nothing changes.

<control type="grouplist" id="9000">

<include content="InfoDialogButton">
<param name="width" value="275" />
<param name="id" value="666" />
<param name="icon" value="icons/infodialogs/record.png" />
<param name="label" value="IPTV Recorder" />
<param name="onclick_1" value="Action(close)" />
<param name="onclick_2" value="RunScript(plugin.video.iptv.recorder,$ESCINFO[ListItem.ChannelName],$ESCINFO[ListItem.Title],$ESCINFO[ListItem.Date],$ESCINFO[ListItem.Duration],$ESCINFO[ListItem.Plot])" />
<param name="visible" value="System.hasAddon(plugin.video.iptv.recorder)" />
</include>

I appreciate any help, Thanks
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19