• 126(current)
Release Aura
(2019-07-21, 23:53)Kallaide Wrote: [...]

I recommend the above be added to the first page so that people can see it when they install Aurora since most people do not come from a clean install and usually already have the cache existing. Or like myself just signed up for the Patreon because nothing is mentioned anywhere except there that the free API no longer works (since like April I think) 

/smh Go read the very first post of this thread again. It's been there pretty much since the thread started.
The Estuary skin has the Video Menu button pictured, which takes me to the DVD menu of my ISO files. The Aura skin's video player OSD doesn't seem to have such a button. How might I go about getting or creating one? Thanks in advance!

So this question has been asked and not answered yet, I am also interested in finding out an answer for this question

"Hi all
how i can set a default View mode (such as Showcase) in Aura?"
(2019-07-23, 16:24)Gavlarrrrr Wrote: So this question has been asked and not answered yet, I am also interested in finding out an answer for this question

"Hi all
The lock icon
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Aeon MQ 8 has a nifty search function where the results throw up all instances in the library where the search term appears. This helps to easily navigate to the required section. For example, in the screenshot, I could easily navigate to all movies by one particular director stored in my library. We cannot do any of this with the global search function. Is there anywhere I can replicate this function in Aura (which I otherwise like a lot)?

(2019-07-21, 02:09)AbRASiON Wrote: Hi,

Very happy with this skin overall, thank you(!)

I'm trying to make Kodi more wife acceptable.
I'm adding a widget underneath movies called
Comedy Movies
Romance Movies
Drama Movies

Etc

Etc within the widget section, I can't seem to define "random" sorting.

I can change the name, I can change ascending / descending, there's even an icon that shows A-Z which looks like it allows changing the sorting option, but it doesn't work,  am I doing something wrong?

Anyone? I would like to randomise these little widgets for my wife, the movies will no longer be all the same each time she goes into the menu option.

Here's another pic
https://i.imgur.com/B7exPVN.jpg

See how it's not random, can I randomise widgets? (Those  first 2 movies in the list, clearly match both comedy and romance criteria, demonstrating how randomisation would be handy -  infact they're ALWAYS in that locaton....)
Is there a way to get full 3D files recognized as 3D? .SBS and .TAB in the movie filename get the 3D tag, but full 3D files don't... like Avatar (2009).3D.iso or Avatar (2009).3D.MVC.mkv

Problem solved.
(2019-07-26, 14:29)AbRASiON Wrote:

Comedy Movies
Romance Movies
Drama Movies

Etc

I can change the name, I can change ascending / descending, there's even an icon that shows A-Z which looks like it allows changing the sorting option, but it doesn't work,  am I doing something wrong?

Anyone? I would like to randomise these little widgets for my wife, the movies will no longer be all the same each time she goes into the menu option.

Here's another pic

See how it's not random, can I randomise widgets? (Those  first 2 movies in the list, clearly match both comedy and romance criteria, demonstrating how randomisation would be handy -  infact they're ALWAYS in that locaton....)  

Go to the widget customisation menu and in the sort type field type "Random" and save.
(2019-07-28, 09:49)clownscape Wrote:
(2019-07-26, 14:29)AbRASiON Wrote:

Comedy Movies
Romance Movies
Drama Movies

Etc

Here's another pic

Go to the widget customisation menu and in the sort type field type "Random" and save.  

If that doesn't work, create a smart playlist with whatever criteria you have set (ex: Genre - Romance, playcount is 0) and set order by to "random." Now add this smart playlist in the widget, and you'll always have random unwatched movies from the playlist piling up.
(2019-07-26, 14:29)AbRASiON Wrote: I would like to randomise these little widgets for my wife

Sorry, for wifes this is not possible. Angel
(2019-07-28, 09:57)clownscape Wrote:
(2019-07-28, 09:49)clownscape Wrote:
(2019-07-26, 14:29)AbRASiON Wrote: Anyone? I would like to randomise these little widgets for my wife, the movies will no longer be all the same each time she goes into the menu option.

Here's another pic

If that doesn't work, create a smart playlist with whatever criteria you have set (ex: Genre - Romance, playcount is 0) and set order by to "random." Now add this smart playlist in the widget, and you'll always have random unwatched movies from the playlist piling up. 

Unfortunately, this seemed the best solution Sad  it did allow me though, to filter out movies after 2005, above 6.5 rating etc (she's very picky, just likes "normal dumb netflix stuff" and none of my more inque international / older/ weirdo films)
I love this skin , but is there anyway of stopping already watched items from showing on widgets ? I have a playlist for my tv shows which only shows the most recently watched within the last month from being selected. Unfortunately aura shows the ones I’ve already finished. Is there a hide watched function for the widget screen. ?
(2019-07-23, 05:40)TonalVeil Wrote: The Estuary skin has the Video Menu button pictured, which takes me to the DVD menu of my ISO files. The Aura skin's video player OSD doesn't seem to have such a button. How might I go about getting or creating one? Thanks in advance!

bump
(2019-07-23, 23:28)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-07-23, 16:24)Gavlarrrrr Wrote: So this question has been asked and not answered yet, I am also interested in finding out an answer for this question

"Hi all
The lock icon 

You Sir ARE A LEGEND!
Anyone run into this issue where you get the following screen 
https://imgur.com/a7VaaLk

And regardless if you select yes or no, the skin is stuck at initialing skin..
I cant get past the splash screen.
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19