• 133(current)
Release Aura
(2018-02-16, 03:09)jurialmunkey Wrote:  
  Please add Russian language
https://paste.kodi.tv/igihuyimay.kodi
@ray2301, what did you change in the includes_images.xml file? Mine is already identical to what you quoted, unless you put the modification from 2905238 and added it to includes_images.xml.
(2020-01-20, 20:00)snoopyjoe Wrote: @ray2301, what did you change in the includes_images.xml file? Mine is already identical to what you quoted, unless you put the modification from 2905238 and added it to includes_images.xml.

"Property(ArtistSlideshow)" with "Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)"
it may look identical, but it's a small change.
(2019-10-19, 20:48)deeciple Wrote: Hi folks,

Forgive me if this has been asked before (I did search first but didn't turn up anything).  This skin is my new fave and default skin.  Love it.  For me the only thing I miss is being able to see the time my video will end when I pause it.  This has always been one of my most used features and if it could be added the skin would be , in my opinion, perfect.

If this is already there, please tell me how I can enable it.  I use a remote and not a keyboard.

Thanks,
Dee

Hi, I'd like to +1 this!

But also I would really appreciate having the option to (automatically) see the time of day too, when the video is paused, like the default Estuary skin does.

Thing is, I'm often watching a movie before I have to go to bed or go to work, and its VERY handy to be ACTIVELY reminded of the time, rather than having to remember to check it.

If I have to remember to check it, I can easily go over time because I'm absorbed in the movie !

At the same time, you could display the end time as suggested above.

I know that one of the best things about Aura is how 'clean' it is, but you could just have this as an option for us daydreamers !

While we're on the subject of pause, it seems that both Aura and Estuary darken the bottom of the screen and have info at the bottom, rather than having a 'true' pause where you can see (and appreciate) the whole screen.

It would be so awesome to be able to hit some key that gets rid of of everything on the screen, so you just see the lovely paused screen!

(So yes, it would be great to have the OPTION of seeing the current time and end time when you hit pause, AND being able to hit some key/remote control button to clear EVERYTHING and see a true pause.)

PS I tried Aura a few months ago and was impressed with the SWEEET clean layout, but didnt feel familiar enough with Kodi to go over to Aura completely. 
Now in the last few days I've played with it again, seen also how incredibly customisable it is and now...Im diving in to using it as my daily drive ! 
LOVE IT !
Thanks to the creator(s) !
PPS Lol I spent the WHOLE DAY playing with Aura and customising it.

TWO THINGS I LOVE:

1. Being able to have my OWN playlists as widgets on the main movie page is AMAZING !
Especially since you can not only see them as simple rows, but quickly see them ALL (as posters for example), just by going BACK/LEFT and clicking on the 'see more' folder.

This is awesome cos it can replace the Favourites section, which I've always found of limited use since its so hard to re-order things.

2. Being able to add your own 'Main Menu' items - this is life-changing lol!
I immediately added my own playlists, Chrome, Youtube, and even bothered to work out how to USE Superfavourites cos now I could actually ACCESS it easily.

Aura-Creator, you are a code-god !
This skin is awesome!

I just have 2 issues..

1) When I open my favorites menu and select any favorite(a shortcut to a folder path on my nas), kodi crashes.
I can do the same thing successfully with the default kodi skin and it does not crash.

2) I created a Main Menu Item in Aura Skin called "Search" that when you click it, opens up the Global Search add-on program.
You start typing the name of the movie in the text box using the on-screen keyboard and there are some autocompleted words under keyboard
You select one of the words and it blinks for a second but does not populate the chosen word in the text box
If you keep pressing the same word, over 7 or 8 times it finally populates and works
This is on my android firestick.. it works on windows fine.
Working Scenario:
Manually going into Add-ons, Programs, selecting Global Search add-on program.
Start typing the word, select the word and it automatically populates straight away.
(2018-03-21, 23:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-03-21, 22:19)braz Wrote: @jurialmunkey Thanks for highlighting some of the skin features...I wasn't planning on changing, but ended up settling on the simple color scheme with gradient backgrounds. Looks great!

I have Global Search 8.04 installed, but for some reason the list doesn't load when I do a search. I get the categories at the top but that's it, haven't investigated too much yet. Also, the list in the Event Log window doesn't load for me on Leia.

Just checked the favorites dialog, looks like there is still about 2px of the third line of label text showing.

Thanks!

I'm using Global Search 8.0.4 and it is working fine for me on Leia. I can't see why it wouldn't work Huh
Event Log is fixed. Looks like there were some changes for Leia that weren't documented in the Skinning Changes thread.
Can you check if favourites is now fixed? Hopefully should be. 

Hello everybody,
I can't search for everythink, so I only can see searchstringt from my music libary.
Global.search don't search in movie, youtub or tv - only search in music.

On another skin, the global.search work fine.

Are you any idea?
(2018-03-21, 23:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-03-21, 22:19)braz Wrote: @jurialmunkey Thanks for highlighting some of the skin features...I wasn't planning on changing, but ended up settling on the simple color scheme with gradient backgrounds. Looks great!

I have Global Search 8.04 installed, but for some reason the list doesn't load when I do a search. I get the categories at the top but that's it, haven't investigated too much yet. Also, the list in the Event Log window doesn't load for me on Leia.

Just checked the favorites dialog, looks like there is still about 2px of the third line of label text showing.

Thanks!

I'm using Global Search 8.0.4 and it is working fine for me on Leia. I can't see why it wouldn't work Huh
Event Log is fixed. Looks like there were some changes for Leia that weren't documented in the Skinning Changes thread.
Can you check if favourites is now fixed? Hopefully should be.  

Hello everybody,
I can't search for everythink, so I only can see searchstringt from my music libary.
Global.search don't search in movie, youtub or tv - only search in music.

On another skin, the global.search work fine.
Are you any idea?

Otherwise, an awesome addons!
Hello,

First of all, thanks a lot for this great skin !

Is there anyway to show the clock during the video playback (top right corner in the default kodi skin) ?

Thanks
(2020-01-27, 14:47)Zenji Wrote:
(2019-10-19, 20:48)deeciple Wrote: Hi folks,

Forgive me if this has been asked before (I did search first but didn't turn up anything).  This skin is my new fave and default skin.  Love it.  For me the only thing I miss is being able to see the time my video will end when I pause it.  This has always been one of my most used features and if it could be added the skin would be , in my opinion, perfect.

If this is already there, please tell me how I can enable it.  I use a remote and not a keyboard.

Thanks,
Dee

Hi, I'd like to +1 this!

But also I would really appreciate having the option to (automatically) see the time of day too, when the video is paused, like the default Estuary skin does.

Thing is, I'm often watching a movie before I have to go to bed or go to work, and its VERY handy to be ACTIVELY reminded of the time, rather than having to remember to check it.

Damn, asked for this about two years ago.

Was told to use / key map a info button or go into Skin Settings > Video OSD > Display Poster and Plot when video is paused.

Hope that helps some I the meantime.
(2020-02-24, 04:57)Nervosa Wrote:
(2020-01-27, 14:47)Zenji Wrote: But also I would really appreciate having the option to (automatically) see the time of day too, when the video is paused, like the default Estuary skin does.
Damn, asked for this about two years ago.
Was told to use / key map a info button or go into Skin Settings > Video OSD > Display Poster and Plot when video is paused.

Hope that helps some I the meantime.  
For me, no time is displayed.
I would also like it very much if the current time was displayed directly in the running video.
我希望可以将其翻译成中文。目前,大多数皮肤设置为英语

Mod translation via Google:

I hope it can be translated into Chinese. Currently, most skins are set to English
@13547894765

This is an English-only forum. Please use a translator tool when necessary.
LONG SHOT:

Is there any way to slightly reduce the size of the thumbnails overall in the UI to fit a little bit more in?  Like a zoom function.
How to add the movie number on the top of the screen?
I think it must be modify some xml files, but I don't know which one is it, and how to change it. thx
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19