• 51(current)
Release Aura
(2018-05-07, 22:09)Zpower Wrote:
(2018-05-07, 19:01)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

Alphabet strip is now working. Using the latest nightly Kodi 18 and Aura17(addon.xml & DialogAddonSettings).
I don't understand yet how alphabet strip works.
Can you explain?    
At the moment Alphabet strip is natively disabled in Aura 18. when arrow down is used on the remote or keyboard, Alphabet strip appears at the top. this is used to search for tv shows or movies. very handy if you have a large library. 
e.g tv shows beginning with the letter 'c'
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Can anybody tell me what does this "Force default menu position do"? Because I don't see any difference when I enter 9 as the value or even 99 as the value. 

PS: I am using Krypton
(2018-03-13, 11:16)VikkiXavier Wrote: After using these HD quality rating site images I found significant improvement even from a distance. If you like them, you could package them Wink

PS: If not the awards, please kindly replace the LQ metacritic and imdb logos with these. If you do not like this award logo, I will make one HD quality logo just like the one that is currently packaged.

ImageImageImage
 I am needing to replace the logos everytime with these HD ones for in my 4k monitor I find these logos look way better. If its not asking for too much, could there be options to choose custom logos for rating site logos?
(2018-05-08, 06:37)VikkiXavier Wrote: Can anybody tell me what does this "Force default menu position do"? Because I don't see any difference when I enter 9 as the value or even 99 as the value. 

When opening the home screen, the main menu item at that position will be focused. e.g. Say you have "movies, tvshows, music, addons, settings" as your main menu. If you set the default position to 2 then music will be focused every time you open the home screen (the first position in a list is 0).
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2018-05-08, 07:42)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-05-08, 06:37)VikkiXavier Wrote: Can anybody tell me what does this "Force default menu position do"? Because I don't see any difference when I enter 9 as the value or even 99 as the value. 

When opening the home screen, the main menu item at that position will be focused. e.g. Say you have "movies, tvshows, music, addons, settings" as your main menu. If you set the default position to 2 then music will be focused every time you open the home screen (the first position in a list is 0).

Oh. Okay. Thanks for clearing the confusion Smile
Can i see a screenshot of the pvr/epg
@jurialmunkey 

Hey! Thanks for the nice skin - I'm currently trying it out.

When I create a Genre playlist to add as home screen widget (for a custom folder, not TV shows, but specifically anime), it arranges by Genre, and by the "path" items I chose, but it doesn't get the Genre Icons on the homescreen. Just empty, named genre boxes. Is this fixable? If I click the Playlist from inside Kodi it shows the icons as per usual and as the generic Genre widgets does.

I hope you know what I mean. Smile

Oh, and more views would be great, like the Info ones you have in Eminence that shows poster and thumbnail, I love those. ^^ Hee hee.

See ya
(Kodi Leia, Android) I tried to install this by downloading it from Github and dropping the files into the Add Ons folder. I managed to get the skin running but had serious problems with menu visibility, and could not access most of the Settings, including the Appearance and Skins settings. Had to manually delete the skin to recover Kodi.

Did I install it wrong?
@Rod Pocket 

Just put the addon on a USB, plug into Android box, go to Add-ons menu and "Install from zip." Find the downloaded zip you got from GitHub. No need to extract. Just install the zip from the Add-ons menu.
Sir, I have noticed something uncanny about the cast list in episode info view. The episode director's name shows up although he/she is not member of the cast, but a crew member. Since his image do not appear and his name is already displayed on the bottom right hand corner, could directors be removed from the cast list? 

Also, another thing I would love is that if the episode thumbnail could be displayed instead of season poster in this dialog like this (ignore the margin):

@jurialmunkey heya, which file can i read through for viewtypes please? I want to beautifully set up netflix which has an option to override them. Smile
What about creating original gui sounds for Aura skin?

Just a suggestion Smile
(2018-05-12, 07:06)VikkiXavier Wrote: Sir, I have noticed something uncanny about the cast list in episode info view. The episode director's name shows up although he/she is not member of the cast, but a crew member. Since his image do not appear and his name is already displayed on the bottom right hand corner, could directors be removed from the cast list? 

Also, another thing I would love is that if the episode thumbnail could be displayed instead of season poster in this dialog like this (ignore the margin):

The skin doesn't control who is shown in the cast list - that's the scraper's job.

I have considered showing the episode thumb in the info previously. However, I prefer the poster as it provides more info about what tvshow/season it is.
(2018-05-10, 21:20)curael Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

Hey! Thanks for the nice skin - I'm currently trying it out.

When I create a Genre playlist to add as home screen widget (for a custom folder, not TV shows, but specifically anime), it arranges by Genre, and by the "path" items I chose, but it doesn't get the Genre Icons on the homescreen. Just empty, named genre boxes. Is this fixable? If I click the Playlist from inside Kodi it shows the icons as per usual and as the generic Genre widgets does.

I hope you know what I mean. Smile

How are you creating a genre playlist? Can you walk me through how your library is setup and how you are creating the genre playlist so that I can recreate the issue.
(2018-05-12, 19:00)Arokhaerr Wrote: @jurialmunkey heya, which file can i read through for viewtypes please? I want to beautifully set up netflix which has an option to override them. Smile

You do know that you can just lock viewtypes from the top menu? It's the icon that looks like a lock next to the viewtype selector. If you lock a viewtype, that viewtype will be set for all content of that type e.g. you can set a specific viewtype to be used in all "seasons" views, or in all "movies" views, or all "episodes" views, or all "actor" views etc. - the text will tell you what type of content it is locked to.

50 = List
51 = Poster Wall
52 = Landscape Wall
53 = Square Wall
54 = Banner Wall
55 = Poster Showcase
56 = Landscape Showcase
57 = Square Showcase
58 = Big Posters
59 = Lovefilm
500 = Media Info List
501 = Poster Info List
502 = Episode List
503 = Big-square wall
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19