• 6(current)
Release Aura
(2018-02-23, 22:57)mxlance Wrote: @jurialmunkey – sorry to say I need more help already.
I lowered the widget as you instructed, however it only lowers the first widget.
When I scroll down the widgets scroll up the screen.
I experimented with various combinations in the Constants_Main.xml,Constants_Hone_NoMouse.xml, and Includes_Widgets.xml could not figure it out. 

What I am looking for is the widgets to scroll in place. Always displaying in a single row along the bottom. Any suggestions? 
Thanks for the help

Ah, I didn't realise you were going to keep the possibility of multiple widgets.
I'm assuming you will have categories widget turned off.
In the "Widgets_Grouplist" include, add this at the very beginning of the grouplist at line 375 -- basically you want to make the grouplist take up a smaller space, so you move it down from the top.
Code:
<top>600</top>

Then in Constants_Home_NoMouse.xml try these values (This is assuming you have mouse compatibility turned off, otherwise use Constants_Home_Mouse.xml -- the setting basically switches between the files because I do some tricks to get the widgets scrolling in the middle of the screen, but that messes with the hitboxes of the items so it needs to be turned off for mouse -- You can see how this setting switches the files in Includes.xml)
Code:
<constant name="widget_spacer_top">0</constant>
<constant name="widget_spacer_bottom">0</constant>
<constant name="widget_submenu_spacer">180</constant>
<constant name="widget_poster_spacer">430</constant>
<constant name="widget_gap">-50</constant>
<constant name="widget_top">50</constant>
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@BeCableFree - Yes, the new osd is on github.

@Silki - You know that you can turn off the vignette etc. in Skin Settings > Effects?
The showcase id is 55 for posters, 56 for landscape, and 57 for square, so you can add the following to any image controls that you want to hide for those specific views
Code:
<visible>!Control.IsVisible(55) + !Control.IsVisible(56) + !Control.IsVisible(57)</visible>
@jurialmunkey – That did the trick! I would have never figured that out on my own.
Thank you for taking the time to help, it is very much appreciated.
@jurialmunkey where would i start in the code to add the next aired date to the showcase view or to indicate if the show is ended. Is the script still causing a delay? i know many skins removed this because of the delay.
Sir, can u please tell me why Metascore and RT ratings aren't showing up despite the fact that I have check-marked the options?

(2018-02-24, 18:28)VikkiXavier Wrote: Sir, can u please tell me why Metascore and RT ratings aren't showing up despite the fact that I have check-marked the options?

ImageImageImage
try this:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2705301
@VikkiXavier - First post updated with instructions for ratings from RT etc.
@jurialmunkey 

Do have any plans on adding alphabet search for Aura. I'm using Kodi 18, unfortunately, this opinion stopped working with Horizon a few weeks ago with kodi 18.
Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
@Blurayx - You need to turn it on in skin settings as it is now disabled by default to reduce the load on the skin.
(2018-02-25, 09:45)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Blurayx - You need to turn it on in skin settings as it is now disabled by default to reduce the load on the skin.
I use this feature a lot. I hope the Kodi team fixes it  soon
Thanks  Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
Query 1: Followed your instructions but still Metacritic and RT ratings isn't showing up.

Query 2: When I click on 'Trailer' why does the page get automatically scrolled all the way down?

@jurialmunkey 

would it be possible to add continue/ended for tv series

Thanks
(2018-02-25, 11:27)Blurayx Wrote:
(2018-02-25, 09:45)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Blurayx - You need to turn it on in skin settings as it is now disabled by default to reduce the load on the skin.
Thanks  Smile
What do you mean? It works fine for me.
Did you enable it in Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Alphabet Strip?

Also, I'm trying to find a place to put the next aired continued/ended info in. Probably where the director usually goes in movies info.
@VikkiXavier - Trailer scroll should be fixed now.
re: RT. Did you install the beta version of marcelveldts repository and ensure that you updated all the add-ons from it?
(2018-02-25, 13:42)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-02-25, 11:27)Blurayx Wrote:
Thanks  Smile  
What do you mean? It works fine for me.
Did you enable it in Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Alphabet Strip?

Also, I'm trying to find a place to put the next aired continued/ended info in. Probably where the director usually goes in movies info.  

Currently, there’s a bug with Alphabet Search when using Kodi18 it stoped working a few weeks ago.
e.g When D is selected the underscore strobes between D,E & F. Until it’s fixed I will use SHIFT + Letter

I’ve also noticed my in progress TV shows widgets, never starts from the beginning, it jumps to the middle widgets
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19