• 73(current)
Release Aura
(2018-07-30, 10:35)allard1992 Wrote: I miss the option animating backrounds. Arctic Zephyr has this function. And it looks great. Brings the tv alive.
 I'd also like some kind of Ken Burns / Pan&Scan effects. Wink
(2018-07-31, 10:59)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 07:27)mwake Wrote: Yes I'm using SHW, unfortunate it's the only way I can show recently viewed channels, unless someone knows of another way?

Why not use "Default Widgets > PVR > Last Played Channels"? All widgets under Default Widgets use native Kodi library paths and don't rely on add-ons.
Thanks for reply I will try this when I get home!
(2018-07-31, 11:04)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 07:40)mwake Wrote: When I use artic zephyr I can change the view and sort by external rating (IMDb I think but not sure). I have hundreds of unwatched tv shows so to have a way of viewing the tv ratings and sorting by ratings is very handy in list type views.

Skins don't control what sorting methods are available - Kodi core handles that. You can't sort tvshows by rating in A:Z either (only by "My Rating"). I'm not sure why sorting by rating is not available for tvshows - it might be an oversight.
Ok yes I see this, I guess I made a mistake... however I am using Eminence 2.0 skin and it shows the IMDb ratings in some of the views. As you said you can't sort by these ratings but it DOES show the ratings which is still handy especially when you have tens and hundreds big unwatched shows. Is there a way to do this in Aura and if not any plans to implement it one or more of the list type views in the future? Many thanks bargain for awesome skin and replies!
Can you give each smart playlist its own list view or are they locked into being set by type? e.g. all tv shows will be displayed using the large poster view if you select it for one tv show smart list
Hi,

i Had git cloned this to my addon directory on Libreelec but it isnt available in skin settings

Could somebody please advise me how to Install this skin?
Hey Jurial
Is there a way to get fixed focus on widgets? (similar to titan)
Just a personal preference

Cheers
Is there a way to disable the episode count in the top right corner on tv shows? 

Apologies if this has been asked already. Searched the form and could not find an answer or if this is even possible? TIA
(2018-08-05, 14:01)jferguson Wrote: Is there a way to disable the episode count in the top right corner on tv shows? 

Apologies if this has been asked already. Searched the form and could not find an answer or if this is even possible? TIA
Nevermind!! Apparently cannot delete posts, but my library was still updating which is why it was showing I guess and now it's gone.
I'm working on some custom changes and I need to figure out how to target specific widgets but I'm kind of stuck.

I figured out how to have a fixed focus on widgets using this:

xml:
<control type="fixedlist" id="$PARAM[id]">
    <onclick condition="String.IsEqual(Container($PARAM[id]).ListItem.DBType,movie)">Action(Info)</onclick>
    <top>300</top>
</control>

But now I want to show an image for specific widgets eg. certain movies widget, or maybe the second or third TV Shows widget whilst selected/focused

I managed to target the first movies widget with this:

xml:
                <control type="image">
                    <left>-120</left>
                    <top>300</top>
                    <width>500</width>
                    <aspectratio aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture>special://skin/extras/icons/addon.png</texture>
                    <visible>Control.HasFocus(3002)</visible>
                </control>

and second movies widget ID being #3003 but where/how can I find the TV Shows ID's?

Thanks again
@jurialmunkey 

Thanks for this great skin, it really is gorgeous to look at. I would love to see animated backgrounds on the home screen and auto moving widget support to "liven" it up. Smile

Thanks for the great work you do here.
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
Hi, 

everytime i open kodi without internet connection it get stuck at "Initializing skin.."
this only happens with aura 

running 17.6 on windows laptop with latest v0.9.32

Edit: if I disable the PVR Plugin i'm using ( Vu+/Enigma2 client ) kodi starts without a problem.
(2018-07-31, 14:02)Hardax Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 10:56)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-07-30, 23:08)Hardax Wrote: Found a small bug with the “pause video when opening extended info”, invoked from the OSD. It does indeed pause while extended info is loading, but playback starts back up once extended info is up on the screen.

I can’t imagine this is the intended behavior? Shouldn’t it stay paused while your browsing the info then start playing again once you exit?

Is this on Krypton or Leia? It is working properly for me on Krypton. Note that if you press a remote direction or move the mouse etc before the busy loader comes up, then the movie will unpause. 
This is on Krypton. All I'm doing is bringing up the OSD and selecting the "i" inside the bubble. Video pauses as extended info loads then once its loaded video starts playing in the background. Ive not touched the remote during this procedure. I can try and get you some logs tonight if that would help?
Trying out the latest nightly of Leia @jurialmunkey and the same behavior exists. As soon as Extended Info finishes loading the video resumes in the background.

The pause on info seems to be a standard feature now and I’ve confirmed that it works correctly with other skins (Estuary Mod v2 & Emburary). Aura is the only skin that’s giving me problems.
I had this issue to. I am using LibreElec and i had to set network delay in the libreElec configuration to lets say 5 seconds, after that i had no problems anymore after reboot.
How does one use the latest git? I don't see a build later than the July 25th Leia one.

Also is anyone having freezing with this skin + Odroid C2 + CoreELEC?
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
Love the skin, only have a single question. When I use widgets in the skin whose use a progress bar. Sometimes the bar will not show up. Could you maybe fix this?
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19