• 75(current)
Release Aura
Wink 
WOW! First of all i must say what a beautiful skin! I LOVE EVERYTHING about it! I joined the forum solely for reaching out to the developer of this skin as i would love to buy you a beer. Also i have some suggestions i think would be great additions. Maybe these are already doable and I just have not discovered them. I would love to be able to hide the channel names and also channel numbers in the PVR GUIDE. I have all the official transparent logos and it looks great and would look even better without the channel name being present or the channel number (this is doable in TITAN and also the modded aeon nox skin). Also it would be really neat if the selector just automatically scrolled through whatever widgets are presently displayed (like in titan for example). Lastly, if it could start playing the trailer of the show or movie or content being hovered over that would be sweet. i have all my api keys in all the addons and also signed in to trakt and imdb and tmdb and omdb and fanart tv hahaha and what not already so it would be cool if instead of having to click on the content if hovering over it for 3 seconds or something it just played the trailer in like an overlay or something. Also one thing I noticed that bugged the crap out of me is after the PVR and everything is loaded and all my recently watched channels landscape widgets are loaded i have noticed that some of them randomly dissappear and then reappear. LAST THING I PROMISE! It seems if you have more than 3 widgets from skin helper widgets addon  displaying on the home menu they all seem to duplicate at one point and all sets display the same content. I hope this all makes sense! GREAT JOB ON THE SKIN DEVELOPMENT IN KODI THROUGHOUT THE YEARS! I look forward to your response :-) Thanks in advance for all your help and thank you for what you bring to the kodi community!
After further experimenting it seems to be an issue with skin helper widgets from the pvr or something because all of my widgets worked perfectly fine until i added my recently wwatched channels from the skin helper widgets addon (1.038) and all channels from my PVR simple client (200 channels).
(2018-03-18, 05:41)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-03-18, 05:12)Hardax Wrote: My PVR client allows season and episode numbers to be appended to the program name but your skin doesn’t seem display this info on the OSD pop up while watching live tv. It’s just showing the show title. The info is there as the “TV Channels” section shows this info.

Would it be possible to include this info on the info pop up while watching live tv?

Loving the skin btw. Thanks!

Can you test latest git and see if they are working now. I don't have a working PVR setup currently, so I'm pretty much skinning blind in that regard.

Just noticed that this seems to have gone away? I no longer see season or episode number info when I hit the info button while watching live tv. It’s still there on other skins. Easy to put back?

Edit: nevermind. Looks like it was just incomplete guide data.
(2018-09-07, 21:22)sabre6 Wrote: Just wondering, for the Guide, it does a nice job of showing the grid, but the only way to see program info if to click a couple times. Is there any way to get program info to show on the bottom (and scroll if long).  This is mainly for sports, such as NFL. In the grid, it just says "NFL Football" and need to look in description to get the teams. I would be nice to have that quickly.  Other sports are the same.

Thank you
I just came to ask this exact same thing....so I'd like to second this request.
@jurialmunkey  Any way to get the "repeat" button added to the osd? I just switched all my devices over from the Titan skin to your skin and the kids are going nuts that there's no repeat button in the osd. Thanks.
(2018-03-18, 14:32)henrikyo Wrote: Awesome looking skin, a quick quesiton.

Im having issues with ratings from rotten tomatoes / metacritic working.

IMDB is there, and after a second or to i get tmdb ratings. I back omdb on patreon and have the api key inserted in the metautils (under managed depencdies), tried restarting, deleting cache and all sort of stuff. But to no avail. Im on mobile right now, so i cant post any pictures or logs, but wanted to ask if this is common.

thanks again for your work
Ever since installing Aura (on Leia Beta 1 that is), I'm having the same trouble. Got marcel veldt's beta repository. Did input my OMDB API key in settings and deleted simplecache.db when Kodi was closed on Shield TV. But MetaCritic / RT never showed up. Only TMDB & IMDB. Is there another possible pitfall I've missed?
This guy is pouring his heart and soul into his post! Any response I'm sure would be greatly appreciated. As it seems this fellow has put a ton of time and effort not only into the post but into his work that's not yet public to the community. Soon will be, thanks to great devs like yourself. Next Level!
Is there a way to add functionality to allow for a widget refresh interval for the widgets that are shown on the home screen when 'grouping all widgets'? Typically I add items such as top movies for the month, or week or even my super favorites folder.  When starting up Kodi, takes forever to load. I have no idea what it is doing, but I can say that  these items do not change frequently and would be nice to set an interval for the widget maybe every 12 hours or 3 days, etc... 

Also, another wish list item.  Startup seems to take some time to load because of maintenance widgets clearing cache, packages, etc.  To me, this is almost performed backwards.  The maintenance should be performed on exit and not start up to allow Kodi to be available as soon as possible.  is there a way to perhaps allow this to be configured by the skin to allow for Launch Maintenance on Exit instead of on Start.

Thanx
(2018-09-10, 17:48)Joe1RI Wrote: Is there a way to add functionality to allow for a widget refresh interval for the widgets that are shown on the home screen when 'grouping all widgets'? Typically I add items such as top movies for the month, or week or even my super favorites folder.  When starting up Kodi, takes forever to load. I have no idea what it is doing, but I can say that  these items do not change frequently and would be nice to set an interval for the widget maybe every 12 hours or 3 days, etc... 

Also, another wish list item.  Startup seems to take some time to load because of maintenance widgets clearing cache, packages, etc.  To me, this is almost performed backwards.  The maintenance should be performed on exit and not start up to allow Kodi to be available as soon as possible.  is there a way to perhaps allow this to be configured by the skin to allow for Launch Maintenance on Exit instead of on Start.

Thanx
Unfortunately, the skin can't really set when widgets refresh - that is handled by kodi core. It also isn't possible to have a staggered loading where each widget loads after the previous one has finished, because if one gets stuck then the rest won't load.

The skin has nothing to do with "maintenance" addons. It sounds like you are using some sort of build, which I can't help you with.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@everyone - I will try to get to all your requests as soon as work settles down a bit.

If people could open feature requests and/or bugs on github as issues, that would be greatly appreciated. Github issues will help me keep track of all the requests
(2018-09-12, 01:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: @everyone - I will try to get to all your requests as soon as work settles down a bit.

If people could open feature requests and/or bugs on github as issues, that would be greatly appreciated. Github issues will help me keep track of all the requests
 Thanks @jurialmunkey  - I've added feature requests/bugs #'s 21-25 on github. Let me know if you need more info on my requests or any testing done. Appreciate your work on this skin.
(2018-09-12, 06:04)Aenima99x Wrote:
(2018-09-12, 01:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: @everyone - I will try to get to all your requests as soon as work settles down a bit.

Thanks @jurialmunkey  - I've added feature requests/bugs #'s 21-25 on github. Let me know if you need more info on my requests or any testing done. Appreciate your work on this skin.
Thanks, really appreciate it. Makes it much easier to keep track of the things todo. I will try to get to all the requests etc in a couple of weeks once work cools off a bit.
Could we have an option to hide the cast on UNWATCHED films.

Some times the role will spoil the plot/film
Hi Jurial this skin rocks! I have one issue however.  The PVR guide fonts are very small to see and in the old days, 9 rows was acceptable, but in todays modern age most services have made the fonts larger and only have 5-6 rows for better viewing.  Is there a way to make this configurable?  I looked around (as jr. coder -- learning) and I could not wee where this screen was being created.  Can you point me in right direction for the file?
@jurialmunkey 

I've noticed the fanart (home screen) loads instantly with Leia Beta 2 but very slow with Leia Beta 3. Sometimes it can take up to 50 seconds to load.

Update: fanart is now loading instantly with the latest beta 3 (28/9/2018)
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19