• 53(current)
Release Aura
(2018-05-17, 11:07)VikkiXavier Wrote: Could you please incorporate manfeed's alternative for playing soundtracks when browsing by including the 3 xmls in aura's 1080i folder. It would be much appreciated.
 Lets keep the bloat out. If someone wants to add the theme support its easy enough they can do it themselves
(2018-05-17, 15:17)BoyBobby Wrote:
(2018-05-17, 11:07)VikkiXavier Wrote: Could you please incorporate manfeed's alternative for playing soundtracks when browsing by including the 3 xmls in aura's 1080i folder. It would be much appreciated.
 Lets keep the bloat out. If someone wants to add the theme support its easy enough they can do it themselves 
 On the contrary, those who hate the tele tunes so badly can help themselves by not downloading the "theme".
(2018-05-16, 10:30)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey
Not sure if you have seen my earlier post regarding the alphabet strip  Smile
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2732833

Thanks

Yeah I did. I've just been super busy with work atm. Will add it back in when I get the chance
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2018-05-17, 11:41)medo Wrote: Image

Kodi Leia 18
Runtime is shown twice for Hr and Mins

Looks like you are using an old version of Leia. Make sure you are using the latest Kodi nightly.
I would love to have window where instead of seeing carpet icons of my smart playlists I could put my own images (like in collections), but I think that is out of the question Sad
I've tried somethings, but it didn't workout well.
Any idea anyone?
Sorry, to bug you with stupid questions @jurialmunkey, but how can I enable the Big Square Wall for my movie sets?
(2018-05-18, 01:10)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-05-16, 10:30)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey
Not sure if you have seen my earlier post regarding the alphabet strip  Smile
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2732833

Thanks

Yeah I did. I've just been super busy with work atm. Will add it back in when I get the chance   
 No rush, I'm using Aura 17 MOD(addon.xml & DialogAddonSettings) 
I have the best of both worlds. Minimalist subtitle & Alphabet strip  Cool
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2018-05-18, 03:21)sflix Wrote: Sorry, to bug you with stupid questions @jurialmunkey, but how can I enable the Big Square Wall for my movie sets?

Why would you use square artwork for movie sets?
@jurialmunkey
Not movies per se, its for my smart play lists. I don't like to look at carpet icons.  I'm just that big of a thick head.
I wanted a nice way to display the smart playlist, so I tried to make an addon.
I couldn't make the addon work properly with the smart playlist, so I just mounted an emby server, to display the lists. 
That way I managed to put art on my smart playlists and use them as menus. I have all of the images of the collections, but they are 512x512.
The plot for a PVR recording overlaps where the thumbnail would be (not sure if PVR supports recording thumbnails even?):

(2018-04-20, 16:59)Zpower Wrote: My only request:

- Vertical Menus

+1 !!

Edit: also maybe the Now/Next EPG info should be truncated/padded? The entry for "SBS ONE HD" below looks a little messy:

Do you not approve of the idea, Sir?
---REMOVED---
I sideloaded Kodi on a new FireTV stick that I'm testing.  How would I add this skin to it?  Not sure how to load the master.zip file or add the repo on the fireTV.

edit: never mind, I was able to ftp using ES File Explorer and Filezilla.

Awesome skin.
would you please consider adding a simple list view for Live TV / PVR
Here's an idea. Wouldn't a right arrow (similar to the down arrow) look better instead of the 1/4th poster being visible?

• 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19