•   
  • 76(current)
Beta -  Aura
@jurialmunkey Would you be able too or interested in adding a group bar to the EPG Guide, like this: https://imgur.com/a/OgkdVyb

I have already added this to my setup, simply by using the code from the Esturay skin and making some amendments. You access the bar on up/down. Is it something you'd be interested in adding to the skin itself?

Thanks.
Hello!

How to remove this labels on movies?
Using last git Leia
(2018-09-22, 16:03)Zpower Wrote: Hello!

How to remove this labels on movies?
Using last git Leia
Untick categories widget  Smile

​​​​​​​Image
My Favourite skins:
Aura
Horizon
(Fuse)neue 
Im saying the label name in the covers.
(2018-09-22, 17:19)Zpower Wrote: Im saying the label name in the covers.
 Try resetting poster view. Square is mainly used for albums and will always have a label name. 
My Favourite skins:
Aura
Horizon
(Fuse)neue 
jurialmunkey:

somehow I ended uninstalling scrip.ttoolbox and haven't noticed any difference. What exactly is the function of this script? I believe it hasn't been updated in 2+ years

Thanks
Thanks for the reply.  I was able to find a solution to my problem.  There is an add on called Auto Runs by fight night. It allows to configure the start up services in Kodi and now my start up is almost instant!  I thought I would pass it along in case others or yourself are interested.
(2018-09-23, 21:22)Edworld Wrote: jurialmunkey:

somehow I ended uninstalling scrip.ttoolbox and haven't noticed any difference. What exactly is the function of this script? I believe it hasn't been updated in 2+ years

Thanks
It's used to launch custom selection dialogs in skin settings. It is a pretty simple script, hence the lack of updates to it. It doesn't run in the background, so it shouldn't add any overhead. Though I only use it in a couple of places, so it shouldn't break much if it's uninstalled.
  •   
  • 76(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura56