• 79(current)
Release Aura
Dbl post sorry
When you get a dependency error is it usually because of a addon or kodi itself?
Been using this since March and the last few months there hasn't been any updates (been at version 0.9.32 for 4 months now), is it getting close to a full release?
Or are you waiting till v18 to push the full release?
Hi, somebody can say me how to stop kodi automatically refresh widget on home Huh
(2018-11-25, 07:52)Nervosa Wrote: Been using this since March and the last few months there hasn't been any updates (been at version 0.9.32 for 4 months now), is it getting close to a full release?
Or are you waiting till v18 to push the full release?
I've been busy with work and my phd research, so practically no time for skinning in the last few months. Hopefully should be some updates in Dec/Jan. It is getting close to a full release either way though - main things to complete are game support on Leia, the option for a vertical home menu, and hubs.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2018-11-18, 08:11)nicki365 Wrote:
(2018-11-16, 19:00)SerpentDrago69 Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

I have no idea if this is a issue with your skin or any skin using skin shortcuts / widgets . 

I get errors like these over 2,000 times in under a min , Kodi 18 , doesn't matter what version (beta / beta 2 / beta 3 / rc1 ) 

Their doesn't seem to be any ill effects , but it CLOGS the log up quite a bit . 

https://i.imgur.com/nfxMSKy.png

I've googled for months and months , and can not figure out the source or cause . this happens with a fresh install of kodi 18 . I know generally what i'm doing and no matter WHAT i can not find the source or the cause . 

Thanks !

Do you have CinemaVision installed? There was an error like that with that addon.  

I do not have CinemaVision installed , it happens with pretty much anything I install , seems to be widget / skin shortcut related , but i only get it in this skin and not titan. 

Does no one else have these errors ? . I'll try to get around to posting a full nice clean debug log . Thanks
What do you mean by hubs? I've also opened a PR to add Up Next integration to the skin, if you're interested.
(2018-11-27, 23:41)drinfernoo Wrote: What do you mean by hubs? I've also opened a PR to add Up Next integration to the skin, if you're interested.
Hubs like in Arctic and Eminence. Basically a customisable landing page for a library section.

Yeah I saw the next up PR. Just haven't had a chance to review the code because I haven't been keeping up with the changes to the next up addon (and I got a new laptop recently so I haven't got everything setup on it yet). Once I get a chance to test the new code properly, I will pull in the changes.

Also thanks for the great suggestions on github. Will definitely be adding some of them when I get back into the swing of things.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hi I am getting an error when trying to install this on krypton on Android, could somebody give me an idea what is going wrong? I can't see any hints in the log file. Thanks. I have saved my logfile here: togiseceye.kodi (paste)
(2018-11-17, 03:27)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-11-16, 19:00)SerpentDrago69 Wrote: et errors like these over 2,000 times in under a min , Kodi 18 , doesn't matter what version (beta / beta 2 / beta 3 / rc1 ) 
I have never seen those errors before, so it must be either skin or add-on specific. Can you post your full Debug Log please. At least jurialmunkey and other core team members will have something to look for potential issues.  
 It was a addon , I apologize for bringing it up on this  skin thread . But i only saw the issue using this skin so thought it was the skin .

Thanks !
@jurialmunkey good luck with your Phd and thanks for Aura.  Smile
@jurialmunkey or anyone really. Is there some way to make the widget item count less that 10, with some code hack or something?
Hi, I've been researching the skin for a while and I really see a lot of potential, and I was wondering if it would be possible to make some changes to the home menu.

As you can see, I have placed a search button next to the time, and the 3 vertical points would be for the settings, only pressing it would open the power menu, from which you could access settings or turn off the device, restart the skin , change user, etc.
oh, and maybe some option of instead of text, show only the icons?
Opinions?
I'm still using Aura every day and wouldn't have it any other way. Still the best skin available~
(2018-12-10, 12:16)Eddie Strike Wrote: I'm still using Aura every day and wouldn't have it any other way. Still the best skin available~
I totally agree with you Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19