• 130(current)
Release Aura
I just installed Aura skin on kodi 18.4 but there's no movie section as you can see in this picture, how do I show it ? Sorry I'm new here

Hi Trying to keep Backgrounds Blurry using your colorbox option on all views bar the Home Screen.

I took out the line <onunload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">SetProperty(NINE_manual_set,"var=main,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_main)]|var=comp,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_comp)]|var=quality,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_quality)]|var=blursize,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_blursize)]|var=bitsize,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_bitsize)]|var=pixelsize,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_pixelsize)]|var=black,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_black)]|var=white,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_white)]|var=blend,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_blend)]|var=desat,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_desat)]",home)</onunload> 
 from SkinSettings.xml and this looks good but as soon as You load another view and go back to home then home is then Blurry ??

Assume this is possible as you give the option to only blur Info Diogs Huh

Help
Main Question: Is there a way to slow down the library scrolling speed in the skin?

I am running Aura on Kodi 18.4 on my Nvidia Shield TV. All my local artwork is HD so I removed the resolution limitation in the advancedsettings.xml and deleted and rebuilt the entire thumbnail cache. Now of course the interface is a little sluggish (which I can live with). However, now when I fast scroll Kodi crashes (which I can NOT live with).

I'm not having this issue with other skins but this is my favorite skin and I don't want to give it up. I'd like to reduce the scroll speed so an accidental button press doesn't cause a crash.

Also if there's any suggestions on how to compensate for the sluggishness it would be much appreciated.
Main Question: Is there a way to slow down the library scrolling speed in the skin?

I am running Aura on Kodi 18.4 on my Nvidia Shield TV. All my local artwork is HD so I removed the resolution limitation in the advancedsettings.xml and deleted and rebuilt the entire thumbnail cache. Now of course the interface is a little sluggish (which I can live with). However, now when I fast scroll Kodi crashes (which I can NOT live with).

I'm not having this issue with other skins but this is my favorite skin and I don't want to give it up. I'd like to reduce the scroll speed so an accidental button press doesn't cause a crash.

Also if there's any suggestions on how to compensate for the sluggishness it would be much appreciated.
Saw this in my log
Code:
NOTICE: LoadJpeg: unable to load special://skin/extras/albumbacks/1.jpg
WARNING: COMXImageFile::GetCodingType progressive images not supported by decoder
Repeats for other jpgs, any ideas?
(2019-09-30, 21:25)BoosterSilver Wrote: Main Question: Is there a way to slow down the library scrolling speed in the skin?

I noticed this as well and what I did was just switch the list view to just text instead of posters.  When you have over 1000 movies its hard to tell where in the list you are fast scrolling too.  I use posters everywhere else but the main movies section.
Does this skin work on Xbox One? I've just downloaded it, it first hung on "initializing skin", then after quitting kodi and re-opening the homescreen didn't populate.  I went into settings and switched to Netflix Simple Layout, and it crashed Kodi.  When I re-opened the homescreen still wouldn't populate, but when I click through to "All TV Shows" and "All Movies" I see my library and it looks great.  Can anyone help? Sad I'm terrible at this
Is there a way to turn off infinite scroll in the library view?

The thumbnails for posters often don't show for TV show seasons upon repeating and it'd just be easier to turn it off if possible.
Sorry I'm not sure if anyone got back to me.

Is there any way to make the front widgets scrolle back and forth between movies?

I mean even at 1080p with small thumbnails it only shows like 5 at a time
(2019-10-09, 20:32)ntilikp Wrote: Does this skin work on Xbox One? I've just downloaded it, it first hung on "initializing skin", then after quitting kodi and re-opening the homescreen didn't populate.  I went into settings and switched to Netflix Simple Layout, and it crashed Kodi.  When I re-opened the homescreen still wouldn't populate, but when I click through to "All TV Shows" and "All Movies" I see my library and it looks great.  Can anyone help? Sad I'm terrible at this
This is NOT AuraMod.
Hi @jurialmunkey
I am currently on Aura 1.0.5 downloaded from github.
I love your skins, Aura and AZ2.
I would like to ask something about Aura and its home window.
Are you planning to enhance Aura's skin shortcuts support like you did in AZ2?
What I mean.
In AZ2 you made the widgets an additional submenu (I may be wrong on how you did it) and it allows up to 50 widgets.
Aura allows only 8.
Also I would love if you added additional aspects like you did in AZ2 (Poster, Square, Landscape, Banner, Small Square, Small Landscape)
Aura has only 3 (Poster, Square, Landscape).
Thank you for your amazing skins.
Hi folks,

Forgive me if this has been asked before (I did search first but didn't turn up anything).  This skin is my new fave and default skin.  Love it.  For me the only thing I miss is being able to see the time my video will end when I pause it.  This has always been one of my most used features and if it could be added the skin would be , in my opinion, perfect.

If this is already there, please tell me how I can enable it.  I use a remote and not a keyboard.

Thanks,
Dee
@deeciple
When a video is paused you can get info and the OSD will change to display the time and end time.
(2019-10-19, 21:02)mxlance Wrote: @deeciple
When a video is paused you can get info and the OSD will change to display the time and end time.
Oh, I see that now.  I had to enable "Display poster and plot when video is paused" in the OSD settings before it would show up.

Thanks,
Dee
I have used the Aura skin and built some customised add-on based on the official YouTube add-on to display videos from various YouTube channel / user / playlist (different content uploader has a different uploading behaviour in YouTube)

When I use Settings > Skin Settings >Customerise Home Menu 
to create sets of widgets, I get poster-like thumbnails which does not make sense.

How can I
  1. edit the skin, and which .xml file to edit (also how to find out which .xml to edit) to change the thumbnails to landscape, which fits the metadata (video screen shots)?
  2. can I custom define the thumbnail based on the YouTube video ID?
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19