• 137(current)
Release Aura
I just updated Aura but don't know what changed with the update. any ideas?
(2020-06-26, 21:24)Edworld Wrote: I just updated Aura but don't know what changed with the update. any ideas?

Where did you find it, haven't seen updates for years
(2020-06-27, 16:10)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2020-06-26, 21:24)Edworld Wrote: I just updated Aura but don't know what changed with the update. any ideas?

Where did you find it, haven't seen updates for years
I assumed it came from Kodi Db, but maybe it was from Jurialmunkeys repo
Just reading your comments in the skinning section re' "MoKo Lco" concept. Your liking for larger borders etc, I have recently spent some time trying to locate where, in aura files, the border size is set for posters and landscape. I prefer thin borders. I just cannot find the lines I need to change them, could anyone pint me to the correct files please.
Hi. Just wondering if anyone else has been having this issue or knows a fix. I've been using this skin for about the last year or so and it is truly great but over about the last month, I've noticed that Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic ratings have stopped appearing for new movies in my library. I've followed all of the directions and entered in my APIs and such but I'm not sure why it suddenly stopped showing these ratings. IMDB and TMDB ratings still show up with no issue but Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic and Oscar info no longer appear on new entries. All of the ratings were still present on movies that I've had for over a couple of months but I deleted "simplecache.db" in the hopes that rebuilding would make the ratings show up for the newer files but now it appears that they are gone for all titles. I'm not 100% sure because I didn't notice it right away but I think that the ratings may have stopped working when I last updated Kodi to 18.7. Anyone having a similar problem or know of a solution? Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. the weather information in the top right corner has always been way off on my install as well but that's been happening ever since I installed the skin. It typically says that the temp is around 2000 degrees or something. Minor annoyance but does anyone know a fix for that as well or how to simply disable the temperature display? Wouldn't mind getting rid of it altogether as I don't really need any weather information on my home page. Any help on either matter is greatly appreciated!
did you ever find a solution to this. I am having the same issue with errors

(2019-04-04, 09:27)tomasiek Wrote: Is it possible to delay the start of widgets when running the kodi? I have a widget for the netflix plugin, leading to my list. This widget runs before the netflix service runs in the background, causing a netflix plugin error (including the need to log back in to the plugin) . Is it possible to delay loading the widget by eg 1 minute? I use the dafault widget: widgets - (new) - Addon - Video addons - Netflix....
Hi, I've been using this skins for a week and its amazing, all the features and info about the movies. But 've two questions:

1. On kodi repo the version is 1.0.2 but github is version 1.0.5, how can I update the skin? unzip the content from github on my skin folder?

2. More important: audio and subtitle flags... I can't make it work, always show the british flag (english language) for audio, and subtitle (if embed I guess). I've tried put 3 code letters on filename (video and sub) but nothing change :/

Sorry for my english.

Thanks
The Aura Mod is one of the best Skins. Lightweight and the Netflix version is great.
(2018-02-16, 03:09)jurialmunkey Wrote: 3. Once you have an API key, go to Skin Settings > Manage Dependencies and click "script.module.metadatautils" to open it's settings
4. Go to the API section of the settings and enter your omdb api key, then press OK to save your settings.
Hey there

Been using this skin a long time on a number of machines. Did a new install recently. Cant see API section for OMDB API in metadatautils this time around

Screenshot:
https://prnt.sc/to9pe6

Has something changed?
The progress time bar doesn't work when watching live tv with Aura mod, but it does work with "original" Aura skin. Any ideas?

Hi,

really happy with this skin !

I'm looking for the option to change video framerate in video settings during video playback.
It appears in original skin, is it possible to add it to aura ?

thanks
Under the recently added episodes widget, it will show shows that haven’t aired yet. IE: Sunday morning it will show Yellowstone even though it airs Sunday night. It happens with all shows. How do I fix this?
(2020-08-26, 15:09)Kecruz85 Wrote: Under the recently added episodes widget, it will show shows that haven’t aired yet. IE: Sunday morning it will show Yellowstone even though it airs Sunday night. It happens with all shows. How do I fix this?

Presume you have an illegal addon to view such thing
Hi everyone, theres any option on kodi startup to point and open an specific folder like Recent movies ?
(2018-02-16, 03:56)Edworld Wrote: You are forcing me to use a 3rd skin...

Hola soy nueva en esto y no tengo mucha idea.
Me aparece en la parte izquierda de la tele arriba log:/storage/emulate...
Me gustaría saber cómo poder quitarlo ya que me es imposible.
Gracias de antemano
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19