• 140(current)
Release Aura
Hi, how do i add a shelf widget? I put you an example in picture

ImageImage
Is it possible to show more info when scrolling through the movie list? Like director and a few of the main actors?
Hi, like everyone on here, I love this skin.  My only issue is that I am using Jellyfin addon and I have playlists and collections in my library.  I currently cannot use the "showcase" viewmode in these sections and I really really really want to.  Does anyone have any guides on which xml I need to amend and the code I need to use to amend it?  I'm a total novice with that side of things so any help would be great.  From what I can see from the screenshot below, Kodi is treating my Jellyfin "collections" as a generic "Files" folder...
(NB - Just to be clear, I've checked the viewmodes available and the only ones I have are: List, Square Wall, Square Wall Large...that's it)

What I ultimately want, is for the Jellyfin collections to be treated like Movies/TV Shows with Showcase mode.   

Please help - it's the final piece of the puzzle for me Smile
I just installed this skin, look awesome but when I enter search menu I can not get out of this menu, need to close Kodi.
Please some help.
(2020-12-10, 03:34)0ldfart Wrote: Can anyone please confirn the OMDB API ratings for this skin are now non-functional?

Ive just done a fresh install from the repo and there's no field in the metadatautils script to enter API key

The skin seems to allow selection of RT, Metactritic, etc ratings, but then does not display them.

Is there a workaround?  The ratings were one of my favorite features!

Same problem for me after a clean install, downgrading metadatautils to this version made the trick for me:

<link removed>

Mod edit: I'm erring on the side of caution here - please don't link to sites that are associated with piracy and/or uncontrollable changes to your setup. If there's a problem with an official addon, then we should aim to track that down and fix it or rely on a downgrade from official repos (if available) as a workaround.
I have an issue regarding Aura 1.02 and Kodi 18.7. After initial installation of Aura, I changed the splash screen to a blank black and changed the Aura colour scheme. I also set up headings and categories and all was working fine for about 9 months.

Without any manual updates, I find that the splash screen has reverted to the standard Aura one, the colour scheme changed and now any short cuts under the "categories" sub headings are not responsive.

Headings are responsive and so are shortcuts not under the 'Categories" sub headings.

EG: Heading TV Shows. Subheading "categories" has a shortcut named"Titles" that is unresponsive. There is a sub heading below categories sub heading named " TV shows - Title" and all the shortcuts under that are responsive. This is a consistent problem under all headings. Favorites are responsive.

Any ideas on the cause of this unresponsiveness?
(2021-01-29, 00:48)Bracketmounts Wrote: I have an issue regarding Aura 1.02 and Kodi 18.7. After initial installation of Aura, I changed the splash screen to a blank black and changed the Aura colour scheme. I also set up headings and categories and all was working fine for about 9 months.

Without any manual updates, I find that the splash screen has reverted to the standard Aura one, the colour scheme changed and now any short cuts under the "categories" sub headings are not responsive.

Headings are responsive and so are shortcuts not under the 'Categories" sub headings.

EG: Heading TV Shows. Subheading "categories" has a shortcut named"Titles" that is unresponsive. There is a sub heading below categories sub heading named " TV shows - Title" and all the shortcuts under that are responsive. This is a consistent problem under all headings. Favorites are responsive.

Any ideas on the cause of this unresponsiveness?
Found what was causing it. Mouse compatibility had been unticked. Unsure how, but it did.
Best skin for Kodi thanks.
Will it be available for Kodi 19 ?
(2021-01-29, 08:33)tom31 Wrote: Best skin for Kodi thanks.
Doubtful unless someone forks it. The author has since moved to Arctic Zephyr then Arctic Horizon.
To bad the author don't update/improve the skin anymore.
It's my main skin since first release.
Thanks @jurialmunkey
(2021-01-29, 14:23)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-01-29, 08:33)tom31 Wrote: Best skin for Kodi thanks.
Doubtful unless someone forks it. The author has since moved to Arctic Zephyr then Arctic Horizon.
Hope someone fork and make it compatible with Kodi 19
Looks like someone submitted a PR for Kodi 19 support....is this all that is needed?

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.aura/pull/96
(2021-02-24, 22:04)shakuyi Wrote: Looks like someone submitted a PR for Kodi 19 support....is this all that is needed?

Thanks but already saw that.
Someone begins the work but will be a long path to put all work run again.
Here's a chart with commits
(2021-02-25, 11:54)Zpower Wrote:
(2021-02-24, 22:04)shakuyi Wrote: Looks like someone submitted a PR for Kodi 19 support....is this all that is needed?

Thanks but already saw that.
Someone begins the work but will be a long path to put all work run again.
Here's a chart with commits
So this page need to be changed.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Archive:Skin_feat...ility_list
Hello @jurialmunkey

At first, I would like to thank you for making such an awesome skin, I really love it.

I wanted to ask, if there is a way to make the Seekbar more minimal when we seek FF or RW? Because I'm an Anime lover and that seekbar & its gradient shadow background covers the subtitles which appears at the bottom of the screen a lot.

Regards~
  • 140(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19