Movie was lagging a bit, I would like to pinpoint why
Sad 
Hello there,

as mentionned in the title, I would like to find why the movie was lagging during playback. I include below some specs of the movie, and some specs of the PC.

If you could just give me your input on what should I investigate to troubleshoot this performance issue, it woule be greatly appreciated!

(full logs provided in reply #3)
Please use https://pastebin.com or similar websites for sharing log files and info lists.

Speaking of: kindly also provide the Kodi debug log (wiki), so we can see what else is going on internally in your Kodi device.
Hello,

indeed I should have provided the Kodi log as well.

As requested, here are the paste bins : The main difference with this title is that it is a hugh file, ~26gb, and normally I play somewhat compressed titles, with sizes around 8 Gb.

And as for the Kodi.log file, wow there is a lot of information in there ! I can also see meny errors !

Thank you,
Eric
Your hardware seems to be OK so I suspect the problem is network related but the source might also be the cause. Do you have problems with all videos or just this one?
A logfile might explain what the problem is.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Hello,

I observed this problem previously, with titles that were "uncompressed" or something like that (around 28-30gb).

The files are played locally, that is, they are stored in the HDD internal to the HTPC.

I am testing sometimes these hugh titles because I would like to switch to 2160p, but this behavior for a "standard" 1080p title uncompressed does not make me feel confident...
As you already saw yourself, there are numerous errors in the log file. Yet I don't see one single video being started/played.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie was lagging a bit, I would like to pinpoint why0