Always seeing art of playing song when view current playlist
That's great hopefully this will be incorporated into the skin officially 

My method is slightly different in that the info is only available when you are in the navigation screen with the list of songs that are to play, and auto toggles between the item in focus and and currently playing item when you move the focus out of the actual list of tracks to play. As I said I have no idea if its the best way to do it but it works well.

(2018-02-18, 10:21)tkgafs Wrote: That's great hopefully this will be incorporated into the skin officially 
That does not happen by magic, wishing will not make it so (just like it didn't sove the issue).

What is the way forwards? Well skinning is not my thing (just because I have too many other things), but I guess skin changes need discussing with the main skinners. Take it to the skinning dev forum? Raise a PR (skins are in Git repo)? I don't really know, but you will need to be proactive.

Maybe Scott, JJD or any of the other skinning skilled people that also hang out in music can advise?
You have to ask the dev of the skin to support what you want.  For Estuary, I don't think it is a good idea just to generate a PR without first raising the request in a thread.  There are bug reports and feature requests sticky threads for Estuary.  There are also some mods of Estuary which in general provide more "bells and whistles".  (Remember, everyone who installs Kodi gets Estuary so it has to be fairly straight-forward.  It also serves as a showcase or best-practices for skinners.)   Guilouz MOD V2 in particular is pretty active with enhancements (I don't use it myself, just what I see done in the mod).

scott s.
@tkgafs this maybe of interest https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=335000
just seen it and commented in the other thread !!

most useful I'd say

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Always seeing art of playing song when view current playlist0